BY PLUM ORGANICS

At Plum Organics, we believe the joy of eating starts with the very first spoonful. Introducing babies to real food with delightful tastes and pure ingredients as early as possible can create a foundation for a lifetime of healthy eating. Our foods are cooked just the right amount compared to other processing methods to retain nutrients and our recipes are culinary-inspired to help parents nourish their little ones with yummy, nutritious foods. Our innovative shelf stable pouch retains the freshness, flavor and nutrients of the purees and offers easy feeding with a convenient, portable and resealable no mess solution for parents. Our products are certified organic, nutrient rich, free of high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, and artificial ingredients and use BPA-free packaging.Building on the core value of "healthy eating for life," Plum Organics has created Just Fruits (4-6+ months), a line of 100% pure, single ingredient purees that are perfect for babys first solid foods. Just Fruits purees provide parents the first step in developing babys palate with smooth textures and mild flavors. Using only organic fruit and nothing else, the gently cooked fruits are naturally preserved in a resealable pouch that's perfect for flexible portions.

Brandi H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love squeezey pouches for my one year old. They are great for when you have a busy day and you just don't have time to stop for lunch. He loves then and they are easy for him to eat with very little mess. The only complaint I have it the Plum brand is very expensive. I normally would rather just get the store brand because they are so much cheaper but if these are on sale I will pick them up
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loved them, however, they are smaller than other squeezable snacks that she wanted two at a time. That adds up in cost for the brand name. It cost more than similar products, too, so I only bought when I had coupons available. If not, I picked up another brand.
DONNA V.
Awesome product for being out and about with your baby. Also bought the boon spoon set and it fits nicely for feeding small babies. Great for keeping one hand open at restaurants, so you can eat yourself as well....
Sami E.
ELBA , ID
I love the idea of the squeeze pouch for food! So much more convenient and easier to use than the bottled food. However, you never really know how the product is, or if its good or not, because of the packaging. It also is pricier than other brands of the same thing.
Amber N.
Hemet, CA
The idea that you cant see in the package makes it so you cant always be sure the product isn't spoiled. Also, if your little one squeezes it, it makes a huge mess.... monitor with care..
Jordan B.
Plum pouches are easy for traveling, and great for kids, especially kids who want to "feed themselves." I've been a long time purchaser and always buy Plum!
Cole F.
Groton, CT
I love plum organics. My kids loved the taste and the independence of feeding themselves. I loved that they're organic and easy to use on the go.
Barbara C.
daly city, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Yum apples my son loves food pouches he likes the mango flavor one a lot and we usually get that one and some of the others that are mixed
Ashley C.
Stonewall, MS
Bought these for my little girl and she absolutely loves them. Easy to open and eat to eat. And less mess is always great.
Courtney S.
These are delicious and easy to transport. My child loves them. Even I eat them when I'm feeling lazy.