BY PLUM ORGANICS

Goodness to the Power of 3!

Baby Oats - Oats are easy to digest and fuel little ones with energy.

Quinoa - Named "the mother of all grains" by the Incas, Quinoa is a good source of protein.

Chia - This nutty flavored seed is a plant based source of omega-3 (ALA) fatty acids.*

Our special blend gives little eaters new tastes and textures to chew on. We carefully selected each grain and created this perfect blend to harness simple, natural goodness for baby. Stir in fresh fruit or creamy yogurt to add new flavor twists. It's a breakfast adventure that starts tiny tasters on a solid foods and trains little palates. Three cheers for great grains!

Feed Amazing

Fill little bellies and teach table basics with a hearty meal of organic whole grains & flavorful fruit.

Organic baby oats, organic apple powder (organic apples, organic rice flower), organic quinoa cereal, organic apples, ground chia seed, organic cinnamon.

• Does anyone know if they come in different flavors? Or wh...1 Answers
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
One of my daycare kids would bring this. I think his mom ordered it online or bought from target. I loved that I was able to mix it with his moms breastmilk and make sure he was using the milk she was sending. I love this brand!!!
Lindsay G.
Killen, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I liked the idea of this, but my son hated it and he is by no means a picky eater. I ended up having to mix it with a lot of fruit to get him to eat any.
Megan C.
odenville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son LOVES these, I tried it myself (haven't we all done that before?!) and they are amazing, i'm shocked
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL
Excelente crema, cada dia salen mas productos para bebes! Producto organico saludable
Alicia M.
Does anyone know if they come in different flavors? Or where to find these at?