BY PLUM ORGANICS

FINGERFULS ORGANIC FREEZE DRIED FRUIT & GRAIN BITES. Fingerfuls are a blend of organic freeze-dried fruit and hearty whole grains in a convenient portable pouch. These small bites dissolve quickly and are easy for little fingers to handle.

• 100% organic freeze-dried fruit & grain bites
  • Perfect size for little fingers; Quickly dissolves into soft bites
  • Quickly dissolves into soft bites
  • Convenient pack & go pouch
  • 100% BPA free poly pouch in a recycled box

• Where can I find them? And how are they in comparison to ...1 Answers
  • Are these specifically for toddlers or can a baby have th...2 Answers
Taylor M.
Took these on our road trip to Florida thinking my son my have a few here and there , but he ate them all at once. I was shocked cause he's not a fan of most dried fruits but he loved these. Definitely recommend for the picky eaters.
Audrey M.
Clayton, NC
My baby loved these! We couldn't leave the house without them. Perfect snack for on the go or even at home. Nearly no mess and easy to tote around. Perfect for a starter snack with their pincher skills.
Bianny M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Really handy when it comes to cranky and impatient toodlers, like mines. They have different flavors and u can even use them when they are like 3 months old the melt in your mouth
maricela c.
Mission, TX
My toddler loves these I carry them everywhere I go its a great on the go snack
I love the fact that they are organic now a days using organic is the best choice
Allyssa D.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are seriously my favorite. I love the brand. I love that it's organic and my 2 year old will put down a bag of these in just a few minutes if I let him!
Brittany T.
These are a great mid morning snack for my toddler! He loves them so much!! I have to keep these on hand bc he asks for them all the time!!
Samantha C.
austin, texas
My baby loves these! Plum organically makes such yummy, healthy choice snacks for babes they I feel really good about giving them.
Beth  K.
Steelton, PA
These are pretty good. my daughter like all of the plum treat options. the banana is one of her favorite options
Jasmine G.
Lancaster, CA
This is a must have to have for your babies keeps mine so clam he gets into eating them. I dont give hin a lot.
Sara H.
Oak Harbor, WA
My son couldn't get enough of these! I enjoyed giving into his desire for treats knowing they were healthy.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
Are these specifically for toddlers or can a baby have them lets say 8/9 months ?
Charlin F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where can I find them? And how are they in comparison to regular puffs?