Plum Organics Fruity Fingerfuls Apples

by Plum Organics

Fingerfuls of goodness for tots on the move. Created by a mom, Plum Organics believes tots can grow up loving foods that are good for them. Our delicious, fun options are made from the best ingredients, which we put together with care, so your child develops an appreciation of healthy foods for life. Fingerfuls are a blend of organic freeze-dried fruit and hearty whole grains in a convenient portable BPA-free pouch. These small bites dissolve quickly and are easy for little fingers to handle.

ORGANIC FREEZE DRIED APPLES, ORGANIC GRAIN PIECES (ORGANIC CORN FLOUR, ORGANIC BROWN RICE FLOUR, ORGANIC TAPIOCA STARCH, ORGANIC EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, SALT).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plum Organics Fruity Fingerfuls Apples!
How would you rate this product?
Lacey, WA
Super awesome on the go, next to no mess to clean up and my picky boy loves these!!! They are an affordable snack try them and they'll be your new go to. Trust me, from one mom to another!
These baby snacks are really affordable. The flavors aren't so strong that it would turn my son away. He enjoys these very much.

Looking for your answer?