BY PLUM ORGANICS

Introducing eat your colors®, the first line of purees curated by nature’s own vibrant hues. Bright colors showcased through a clear window engage baby’s sense of sight, while delightful flavors expand their palate. It’s a colorful world. Let them experience all of it.

• Vibrant flavors & smooth textures - ages 6 mos. & up
  • Each recipe curated by color makes it easy to introduce baby to a variety of colorful nutrients
  • Clear window showcases the vibrant color of fruits, veggies & spices for baby
  • Unsweetened, USDA certified organic, and no genetically modified ingredients

Organic Peach Puree, Organic Pumpkin Puree, Organic Carrots, Water, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Cinnamon.

Leanna B.
Los Angeles, CA
This one was probably my least favorite (I taste test all my daughters foods). It was her least favorite as well. I think it probably would taste better warm then straight from the pouch. 1 our of 3 is not too bad though. We still have in addition to the 3 we tried, 2 more as well. So far so good!
Jessi B.
Elizabethtown
I love how these pouches are clear! With all the horror stories of mold in these things I will only buy ones that are clear!