BY PLUM BABY

Plum Organics Second Blends Broccoli Apple - 6 pk Second Blends, a Stage 2 baby food line with blends of pure fruit and veggies that are perfect for exposing your little foodie to unique flavors and colors. Using only organic ingredients, the gently cooked blends are naturally preserved in a convenient, resealable pouch that's perfect for flexible portions. Recommended Age: 6 months and up Features: USDA organic, kosher No added sugar, salt, juice, colors or flavors100% BPA-free packaging & child safe, recyclable cap see more...

Buy on Walmart
Heather J.
My toddler loves these things. I love that they are organic, are easy to open, and perfect for the go. We literally toss a few in the diaper bag and are all set.
Jessica S.
Middleport, OH
My kids LOVE these! I feel good knowing that they are eating a mostly organic product and getting the nutrition they need! I also like how convenient they are for days when we're out and about. Just toss a couple in the diaper bag and go! Easy peasy! The only downfall is their cost. Wish they were a little more wallet friendly.
Tiffany J.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Seriously, who would think of broccoli and apple? Well guess what it is an absolute hit! My daughter loves this combination. It's inexpensive and added bonus that it is organic!
Ashley B.
We loved these pouches for our older son. The variety of nutritious blends is great and the pouch makes them really convenient for traveling.
Heather E.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a good product but some kids won't eat certain flavors my child doesn't like the ones where fruit and vegetables are mixed but will eat if it's one or the other
Blair E.
Westfield Ctr, OH
My daughter loves this flavor. We are huge Plum Organics fans in our home and, while the combinations seem so strange, the baby seems to love them all
Donna A.
Oxford, CT
I certainly did not think this combo would be a hit, but my daughter loved it!!! The pouches are very convenient too!
Kristy L.
Forked River, NJ
My toddler also lives this flavor and I live that its a great source of fiber. Eating healthy can be a challenge for toddlers and thess pouches make it so easy