Plum Organics Baby Stage 3 Organics Baby Food Sweet Corn & Carrot with Turkey and Sage uploaded by BZBZMA N.Plum Organics Baby Stage 3 Organics Baby Food Sweet Corn & Carrot with Turkey and Sage uploaded by Brittany B.

BY PLUM ORGANICS #80 in Baby Food

6+ Months Plum&Trade; Organics Stage 3 Meals Hearty, Flavorful Meals To Help Transition Baby To Table Food Made With Trend-Forward, Yummy Ingredients, Such As Kale, Quinoa, &Amp; Chickpeas A Hint Of Palate Pleasing Spice Or Herb To Train Tiny Taste Buds Each Baby Food Pouch Contains A Balanced Meal: Vegetables Fiber 3+G Protein Complex Flavors &Amp; Hearty Textures For Ages 6 Months &Amp; Up Certified Organic No Genetically Modified Ingredients No Artificial Flavors Or Preservatives No Mess Solution &Ndash; Resealable, Convenient &Amp; Baby-Friendly Pouch Made With 100% Bpa-Free Packaging &Amp; Recyclable Cap Plum Organics Stage 3 Meals Are A Line Of Protein-Packed, Culinary-Inspired Baby Meals For Budding Foodies.&Nbsp; These Hearty, Flavorful Meals Are Cooked To Delight And Develop Baby&Rsquo;S Palate While Helping To Transition Baby To Table Food.&Nbsp; Each Balanced Meal &Mdash; In A Convenient, Resealable Baby Food Pouch &Mdash; Contains Veggies, Fiber And 3+G Of Protein, Providing Heartier Blends To Meet Baby&Rsquo;S Growing Appetite And Nutritional Needs.&Nbsp; Specially Formulated For Babies 6 Months And Up, Our Baby Food Recipes Are Created With Trend-Forward, Yummy Ingredients, Such As Kale, Quinoa, Chickpea, Leeks, Sweet Corn, Olive Oil, And A Hint Of Spice Or Herb. 6 - 4 Oz (113G) ~ Net Wt 24 Oz (678G) see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I don't understand the whole mix the whole meal up thing going on with baby food because honestly it just reminds me of cat food or something." in 1 review
Yisidra R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby boy is about to be 2 and he love Plum Organics Baby Stage 3 Organics Baby Food Sweet Corn & Carrot with Turkey and Sage is also something good if your on the go a lot
Leanne C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are a great product for infants. They are easy to open and close. Your able to take them on the go. They make an a great snack when your out an about. You don't have to have a spoon to feed the infant with. You can get theses at almost any store that sells baby food. I've seen them all over. Definitely a good deal!
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is great when babies start to feed themselves my daughter would squeeze the pouch and feed herself with these decently priced and they don't smell half bad I've come!ever across a few baby food brands that stink and I had to switch. Great for babies
January G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great for on the go, or for when you want to give your child a healthy snack. She seems to like all of the flavors, and I think she enjoys the pouch. Easy clean up/disposal and not messy, especially for on the go. Keep these handy! They are great!
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
love these packages baby foods. So easy to just put in the bag and not have to worry about carrying around a spoon. My daughter loves them and I love that there is so many different flavors and ORGANIC! So affordable too.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loves these. There are soo many flavors. Theres super affordable. These make a nice snack when youre on the go. We turn to these instead of something unhealthy. They are just as easy but actually good for her.
Brittany B.
Kernersville, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter, River who is 5 months old loves this. I decided to try these out because most baby food meats smell and TASTE horrible. (yes I've tried them lol). But she ate every bite of this with no problems. I even tasted it and it wasn't bad at all!
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
We just tried this specific one for the first time this past weekend and I think my son really enjoyed it. He's 9 mo and we are just starting to introduce meat into his diet. This one looked pretty gross but he actually ate the entire pouch in 1 sitting. I was surprised! This one is a bit thicker than some of the stage 2 pouches (this one is a stage 3) so that was nice because it wasn't nearly as messy. Definitely recommend Plum Organics!!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I buy plum products all the time I'm truly gracious that target sells them and it's easy for me to buy I love when they are on sale. I did email the company to send me coupons and they did they are a friendly company and I truly recommend buying from them and trust them.
Monica B.
I love these plum organic pouches there so easy and I love how I can bring them on the go and have my daughter eat straight from the pouch it's a life savor when we're out I think every mom should have some with her. My daughter loves all the plum organic foods !
Rianna S.
Parkville, MD
At what age did you start giving stage 3 to your baby?
Brittany L.
Holland, MI
How does your baby respond to this baby food? I always wanted to try some more spices for my son, but I'm afraid he would just turn up his nose to it. Is the sage fairly mild?
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
Domii Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these good to give my 9 month old?