Plum Organics Baby Second Blends, Spinach, Peas and Pear, 4 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Sarah K.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like the convenience of these products and the wholesome ingredients. The only problem is, I don't like that I can't see inside. I've seen too many horror stories of mold or foreign objects in these type of pouches. Not Necessarily this brand, but still.
Thalia u.
My daughter used to eat this when she was a baby. She loved all Plum Organics products, never had a problem with them. The brand is great and full of organic wholesome ingredients.
Samantha W.
Wylie, TX
These are a great way for my baby to get her greens. She loves how it taste! I love buying these because they are a healthy choice for my baby!
Kristin M.
Westfield, NJ
I didn't think my 6 month old twins would like this one, but it is their favorite. Perfect for babies who do not like the overly sweet blends.