Plum Organics Baby Second Blends Hearty Veggie Meal, Spinach, Pumpkin & Chickpea, 6 ea

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Organic Baby Food br 6 Months Up Each Pouch Contains a Balanced Meal: Vegetables 1 Whole Grains or Beans 4 2+ Grams of Fiber Protein 3 3 Grams or Less of Sugar The greatest, most amazing people on the planet are babies - and we want to keep them that way. Let s set them on a course for a lifetime of healthy eating with nourishing ingredients, delightful flavors and vibrant colors to train their little palates. Because, amazing deserves amazing. Product Features: Hearty meals made with real vegetables, grains and or beans 4 Made with trend-forward, yummy ingredients, such as kale, quinoa, and chickpeas 1 Vibrant flavors smooth textures for ages 6 months up 2 Unsweetened, unsalted, and no artificial ingredients 7 Always certified organic 8 No genetically modified ingredients 5 Convenient, resealable portable pouch for on the go feeding 6 Made with see more...

• How many different flavors do these come in? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are easy to use, convenient and healthy for children. It has high quality nutritious indigenous. Some of the ingredients children don't even know they are having. These are cheap but are worth it when you are on the go.
Brianna S.
Monessen, PA
Perfect for keeping a busy toddler happy with a quick snack. Took these to sports games, and it kept my son happy while he watched his sister. Not filling; just enough to keep him happy for a snack.
kim t.
This stuff smells disgusting, but my daughter loves them. These are great to just toss in the diaper and go. The ingredients are all natural and safe for babies. We will keep buying these.
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
While super healthy and convenient, I am surprised by most of the pouches that run through brands because they never satisfy my daughter. She's always wanting more
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This brand is a highly trusted brand in my opinion. When I purchase these products I know I am giving my kids the best. The combination for this particular product is great! The flavors mesh well together, I would eat this personally and I can't say that about many flavors of baby food. Plus always makes their combinations compliment each other. Great job!
Lucero B.
Fallbrook, CA
My daughter loves these! The packaging makes it simpler to use and makes less of a mess. They have so many different flavors to try and the great part about it is that they are organic.
J.D. B.
Irwin , PA
I love their products, especially these bags! I'm not a huge organic person, but I try to buy the right, healthier stuff for my daughter. They have a huge variety of flavors and you get a better deal when buying boxfuls.
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
Tiffany D.
Bardstown, KY
Both my children enjoy these! They are easy for them to eat and made with healthy ingredients, so that I can trust that my children are getting the nutrition they need.
Jessica C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son loves these flavors. Is great way for him to feed himself without a mess. Great for travel. Love that they are organic. Wish they were a little cheaper.
Rachel W.
Pittsburgh, PA
How many different flavors do these come in?