Plum Organics Baby Second Blends, Blueberry, Pear and Purple Carrot, 4.0-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Jessica B.
My son loves these pouches, especially this flavor. I love that it mixes different vegetables that you normally don't find in baby food. They are super convenient and easy for my son to drink straight from the pouch. I never have a problem getting him to finish this flavor.
Sarah L.
Holyoke, MA
Plum Organics make the best purees for quick meals. I mix mine with oatmeal and turn one pouch into a few servings. The ingredients are clear with no fillers.
Samantha G.
The best baby food ever ! ! It taste so good and amazing that I my self would enjoy eating it
Amanda A.
Ontario, Ca
My baby loved Plum Organics and I love that it was so good for her! Competitive pricing too even though it's organic...
Jade M.
Easy for travel and for baby to learn to eat by themselves. My son wasn't a fan of how sweet this flavor was but I like that it has good organic ingredients in it.