Plum Organics Baby Little Yums Organic Teething Wafers Spinach Apple Kale uploaded by Ashley C.Plum Organics Baby Little Yums Organic Teething Wafers Spinach Apple Kale uploaded by Cassie P.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

The Perfect First Snack For Little Teethers Tasty Spinach Apple Kale Wafers Certified By The Non-Gmo Project Free Of Artificial Flavors &Amp; Preservatives No Mess Solution, Easily Dissolves For Convenient Feeding Made With 100% Bpa-Free Packaging Contains 6 Individually Wrapped 3 Packs At Plum&Trade; Organics, We Believe The Joy Of Eating Starts With The Very First Spoonful.&Nbsp; Introducing Babies To Real Food With Delightful Tastes And Pure Ingredients As Early As Possible Can Create A Foundation For A Lifetime Of Healthy Eating.&Nbsp; Our Foods Are Cooked Just The Right Amount To Retain Nutrients Compared To Other Processing Methods.&Nbsp; And Our Recipes Are Culinary-Inspired To Help Parents Nourish Their Little Ones With Yummy, Nutritious Foods.&Nbsp; Plum Organics Little Yums, A Line Of Teething Wafers Made From Whole Grain Buckwheat And Real Fruit And Veggies, Is The Perfect First Snack For Little Teethers.&Nbsp; The Wafer Easily Dissolves To Encourage Self-Feeding For Teething Babies, And Is Made With Unique Fruit And Vegetable Combinations To Delight Tiny Taste Buds.&Nbsp; Each Biscuit Is Baked In Italy With Love, And Is Certified Organic Using Delicious And Nutritious Ingredients Such As Buckwheat, Pumpkin, And Kale. 6 - 0.5 Oz (14.1G) Packs ~ Net Wt 3 Oz (84G) see more...

• Has anyone tried these? I want to try them with my daughter but I...5 Answers
Plum Organics Baby Little Yums Organic Teething Wafers Spinach Apple Kale
  • "My daughter loves these and we love that she is getting some extra green veggies!" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these, such a great snack on the go for her." in 2 reviews
  • "My son loves these Little Yums!!" in 1 review
  • "She loves to munch on them and they are nice to carry around with us. " in 1 review
  • "These are great for offering when starting finger foods as they dissolve easily." in 1 review
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert
These are the best flavor teething crackers we have had so far! They taste like apple and they dissolve easily! Comes in a pack of three that break in half! Great for my 10 month year old and gives her something to do at dinner time. Would recommend to all my friends! Worth the price.
Bilgin K.
Bilgin K.
Queens
My daughter likes these. This flavor isn't her favorite but these do help when we are out and she is cranky.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Great tasting a little messy do not recommend as a traveling snack for little ones.
Roxanne S.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert
These are great! A little harder then the other brand of teething treats but still just as good! The flavor is amazingly good! It's more apple flavor and sweet! I try everything that my daughter eats and they are pretty good! I would buy again! You get 6 packages with three treats inside each one! Worth a try!
Kailee C.
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
These are great! They dissolve easy enough that your kid won't choke easily but they also last long enough that you don't have to feed them a whole pack in a minute. Plus they get extra veggies if they lack in that area. Plum is my favorite brand for baby and toddler snacks. They always have great quality stuff.
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
My son loves the gnaw on these. If he sees them out he will point and whine for them. They are a little pricey, but my son loves them, and they seem to feel good in his gums when his teeth are bothering him.
kelli g.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I love these. Easy for on the go. Love they are organic and nothing bad for my baby in them. Love the flavors they offer. I would highly recommend these for anyone.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
My son loves these. He is 15 months old! I love the price, I love that they sneak in some nutrition. I would highly recommend these.
Elyssa G.
Elyssa G.
Southington , CT
These are my favorite! Keep my little ones busy and minimal mess also feel like they are nutritious
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
MC LOUTH, KS
Mega Parent Expert
I feed these to my kids all the time but I have a secret addiction to them also. They are so good!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Glendale, Arizona
Has anyone tried these? I want to try them with my daughter but I don't know if she will like them?