Plum Organics Baby Little Yums Organic Teething Wafers Spinach Apple Kale uploaded by Cassie P.Plum Organics Baby Little Yums Organic Teething Wafers Spinach Apple Kale uploaded by Ashley C.

BY PLUM ORGANICS #10 in Teething Relief

The Perfect First Snack For Little Teethers Tasty Spinach Apple Kale Wafers Certified By The Non-Gmo Project Free Of Artificial Flavors &Amp; Preservatives No Mess Solution, Easily Dissolves For Convenient Feeding Made With 100% Bpa-Free Packaging Contains 6 Individually Wrapped 3 Packs At Plum&Trade; Organics, We Believe The Joy Of Eating Starts With The Very First Spoonful.&Nbsp; Introducing Babies To Real Food With Delightful Tastes And Pure Ingredients As Early As Possible Can Create A Foundation For A Lifetime Of Healthy Eating.&Nbsp; Our Foods Are Cooked Just The Right Amount To Retain Nutrients Compared To Other Processing Methods.&Nbsp; And Our Recipes Are Culinary-Inspired To Help Parents Nourish Their Little Ones With Yummy, Nutritious Foods.&Nbsp; Plum Organics Little Yums, A Line Of Teething Wafers Made From Whole Grain Buckwheat And Real Fruit And Veggies, Is The Perfect First Snack For Little Teethers.&Nbsp; The Wafer Easily Dissolves To Encourage Self-Feeding For Teething Babies, And Is Made With Unique Fruit And Vegetable Combinations To Delight Tiny Taste Buds.&Nbsp; Each Biscuit Is Baked In Italy With Love, And Is Certified Organic Using Delicious And Nutritious Ingredients Such As Buckwheat, Pumpkin, And Kale. 6 - 0.5 Oz (14.1G) Packs ~ Net Wt 3 Oz (84G) see more...

• Has anyone tried these? I want to try them with my daught...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "My daughter loves these and we love that she is getting some extra green veggies!" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these, such a great snack on the go for her." in 2 reviews
  • "She loves to munch on them and they are nice to carry around with us. " in 1 review
  • "These are great for offering when starting finger foods as they dissolve easily." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these Little Yums!!" in 1 review
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great! A little harder then the other brand of teething treats but still just as good! The flavor is amazingly good! It's more apple flavor and sweet! I try everything that my daughter eats and they are pretty good! I would buy again! You get 6 packages with three treats inside each one! Worth a try!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great snack for your teething toddler!! Nice crunch yet it’s quick to dissolve for those younger with little to no teeth yet! I will say I don’t think my kid was a big fan of the taste, but she did enjoy the crunch and it seemed to help a bit for teething relief!
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My infant loves this teething biscuits. We have tried others and they were thinner and would break when she held them. These are a little thicker and don't break easily. They don't dissolve as easily as the box claims, so if you are wary of choking then be careful.
kelli g.
Spring hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these. Easy for on the go. Love they are organic and nothing bad for my baby in them. Love the flavors they offer. I would highly recommend these for anyone.
Erica T.
Theodore, AL
My son loves these Little Yums!! We feed him only organic foods, so this was an excellent buy. He loves Plum foods, so we decided to buy these snacks. He recently started teething and we bought these to try along with teething rings. With supervision (because they are crispy) he loved them. They have just enough taste (more apple than spinach and kale) and crispiness to satisfy the teething crave. They calmed the fussiness for a while as well.
I would recommend these to everyone- just ensure that a child is supervised until completely finished with wafer.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are the best flavor teething crackers we have had so far! They taste like apple and they dissolve easily! Comes in a pack of three that break in half! Great for my 10 month year old and gives her something to do at dinner time. Would recommend to all my friends! Worth the price.
Kailee C.
Clarksville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great! They dissolve easy enough that your kid won't choke easily but they also last long enough that you don't have to feed them a whole pack in a minute. Plus they get extra veggies if they lack in that area. Plum is my favorite brand for baby and toddler snacks. They always have great quality stuff.
shavaun c.
My son is 8 months and and working on two more teeth. He LOVES these and actually, SO DO I! They are delicious! I am pleased to know my son isn't gnawing on something chalky with no flavor. They are easy to handle and dissolve rather quickly. He is also working on gasping and feeding himself and these fit the bill perfectly. He'll be able to munch on these for a few years. So glad I found them!
Hannah G.
Port Orchard, WA
Hallelujah for these! My teething daughter enjoooyyeeedd these. They dissolve quick and do not taste bad at all. Being organic makes me feel better about giving them! I would tell everyone to get these, they're one of my favorite food products for my 11month old.
Jodi M.
Pensacola, FL
My son loves the gnaw on these. If he sees them out he will point and whine for them. They are a little pricey, but my son loves them, and they seem to feel good in his gums when his teeth are bothering him.
Jessica M.
Glendale, Arizona
Has anyone tried these? I want to try them with my daughter but I don't know if she will like them?