BY PLUM ORGANICS #2 in Teething Relief

The Perfect First Snack For Little Teethers Tasty Pumpkin Banana Wafers Certified By The Non-Gmo Project Free Of Artificial Flavors &Amp; Preservatives No Mess Solution, Easily Dissolves For Convenient Feeding Made With 100% Bpa-Free Packaging Contains 6 Individually Wrapped 3 Packs At Plum&Trade; Organics, We Believe The Joy Of Eating Starts With The Very First Spoonful.&Nbsp; Introducing Babies To Real Food With Delightful Tastes And Pure Ingredients As Early As Possible Can Create A Foundation For A Lifetime Of Healthy Eating.&Nbsp; Our Foods Are Cooked Just The Right Amount To Retain Nutrients Compared To Other Processing Methods.&Nbsp; And Our Recipes Are Culinary-Inspired To Help Parents Nourish Their Little Ones With Yummy, Nutritious Foods.&Nbsp; Plum Organics Little Yums, A Line Of Teething Wafers Made From Whole Grain Buckwheat And Real Fruit And Veggies, Is The Perfect First Snack For Little Teethers.&Nbsp; The Wafer Easily Dissolves To Encourage Self-Feeding For Teething Babies, And Is Made With Unique Fruit And Vegetable Combinations To Delight Tiny Taste Buds.&Nbsp; Each Biscuit Is Baked In Italy With Love, And Is Certified Organic Using Delicious And Nutritious Ingredients Such As Buckwheat, Pumpkin, And Kale. 6 - 0.5 Oz (14.1G) Packs ~ Net Wt 3 Oz (84G) see more...

• Plum Organics Baby Little Yums Organic Teething W... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for a teething biscuit that is hard enough to n...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know what website or store I could get these from?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Loren S.
Prattville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
LOVE THESE!! These are a staple in our house for our youngest :) When he sees the box, he goes absolutely NUTS lol We keep them in the diaper bag, as well, just in case we are out longer than normal, and need to fill the gap between meals. Plum Organics has always been a favorite for us - we love the different flavor varieties that they offer!
Darian S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Both of my babies loced these. I love how quickly these melted so they were safe for them to handle on their own. It was a great way to get them introduced to solids as well as self feeding. They were extremely messy once they started to break down but thats to be expected.
Tori O.
Mansfield, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We just recently starting trying these. So far so good. They are nice and hard so he can chew for a while without them breaking down. And hard enough to help get those gum to break the teeth through. He really seems to enjoy the flavor too.
Samantha E.
Jacksonville , NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My oldest son loves these!!! He can never get enough of these and always wants them! Usually I buy them at Walmart or sometimes Food Lion they’re really not that expensive but would be nice if they were a little cheaper
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby is teething so I bought these. They are not as great as I wanted them to be. they melt easily and stick everywhere I don’t know I don’t see and benefiting at all from this product
Connie E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby hates these, they really have no flavor but smell like they do, there pretty dry and stick to her mouth. I like the way there packaged but wouldn't buy them again.
ashley r.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Awesome to split in half for teething molars
I've bought several boxes of these and a couple flavors as they've been a hit. Even if he doesn't eat all 3 wafers in a sitting, the leftovers in the opened package are good even the next day or two.
Amber P.
When my son was teething these where one of the only snacks that helped!!! He was and still is a picky eater and yet he loved gobbling these up! I also love how affordable they are! Not to mention very healthy! I highly recommend these!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
The best snack to give little ones especially when they are teething.  My girls all loved these and it helped sooth their little gums and helped those teeth to come on through the gums.  They were hard to find, but I did finally find them at Target and Target.com.
Jenifer O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These things were saviors when my daughter was teething. She would chow down on these all the time! They're pretty thick so it takes them awhile to gum thru one wafer, but thankfully you always have more. She loved the pumpkin and banana flavoring and would freak out whenever I took them out. Definitely going to be revisiting these when baby two starts teething.
Theresa D.
Where can I purchase these, I've never seen them before?
Taylor K.
Do they have to have teeth to chew on these? Or do they help with teething
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone know what website or store I could get these from?
Ruth Y.
Are these hard or soft... My son is 8 month and has 5 teeth already and I think he's ready for some of these Teething Biscuits... i got a sample of one and it was hard and when he chewed on it, it stayed together just dissolved with his saliva, but I can't remember the name of the product... how does this product work for your baby?
Zahira S.