BY PLUM ORGANICS

The Perfect First Snack For Little Teethers Tasty Pumpkin Banana Wafers Certified By The Non-Gmo Project Free Of Artificial Flavors &Amp; Preservatives No Mess Solution, Easily Dissolves For Convenient Feeding Made With 100% Bpa-Free Packaging Contains 6 Individually Wrapped 3 Packs At Plum&Trade; Organics, We Believe The Joy Of Eating Starts With The Very First Spoonful.&Nbsp; Introducing Babies To Real Food With Delightful Tastes And Pure Ingredients As Early As Possible Can Create A Foundation For A Lifetime Of Healthy Eating.&Nbsp; Our Foods Are Cooked Just The Right Amount To Retain Nutrients Compared To Other Processing Methods.&Nbsp; And Our Recipes Are Culinary-Inspired To Help Parents Nourish Their Little Ones With Yummy, Nutritious Foods.&Nbsp; Plum Organics Little Yums, A Line Of Teething Wafers Made From Whole Grain Buckwheat And Real Fruit And Veggies, Is The Perfect First Snack For Little Teethers.&Nbsp; The Wafer Easily Dissolves To Encourage Self-Feeding For Teething Babies, And Is Made With Unique Fruit And Vegetable Combinations To Delight Tiny Taste Buds.&Nbsp; Each Biscuit Is Baked In Italy With Love, And Is Certified Organic Using Delicious And Nutritious Ingredients Such As Buckwheat, Pumpkin, And Kale. 6 - 0.5 Oz (14.1G) Packs ~ Net Wt 3 Oz (84G) see more...

• Plum Organics Baby Little Yums Organic Teething W... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for a teething biscuit that is hard enough to n...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know what website or store I could get these from?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Lourdes R.
Love these for my baby!!! I really like that they don't contain any sodium like other brands! Easy to find, I purchased mine at Target. I just don't like that they don't come individually packaged 2-3 come in this pack and my baby doesn't go through them fast enough so they become stale
ashley r.
Mega Parent Expert
Awesome to split in half for teething molars
I've bought several boxes of these and a couple flavors as they've been a hit. Even if he doesn't eat all 3 wafers in a sitting, the leftovers in the opened package are good even the next day or two.
Amber P.
When my son was teething these where one of the only snacks that helped!!! He was and still is a picky eater and yet he loved gobbling these up! I also love how affordable they are! Not to mention very healthy! I highly recommend these!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert
The best snack to give little ones especially when they are teething.  My girls all loved these and it helped sooth their little gums and helped those teeth to come on through the gums.  They were hard to find, but I did finally find them at Target and Target.com.
Jenifer O.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Mega Parent Expert
These things were saviors when my daughter was teething. She would chow down on these all the time! They're pretty thick so it takes them awhile to gum thru one wafer, but thankfully you always have more. She loved the pumpkin and banana flavoring and would freak out whenever I took them out. Definitely going to be revisiting these when baby two starts teething.
Whitney S.
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves these! I bring them every where with us incase hes hungry and needs a snack. He so funny and loves to make crunching sounds with them. They come in some great flavors too! I recommend to other parents for sure. I find them at every store we go to!
Brooke H.
Fayette, AL
Mega Parent Expert
I made sure to always have these in the diaper bag! They are the perfect size for little hands and are great for teething babies to gnaw on. My boys absolutely loved these and I love how convenient they are!
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter loves these. I first bought them when she was 6 months and she had trouble with them, but I tried again at 7 months after she had gotten more used to solid food and she's done great with them. i like that they're organic and made with veggies.
Lindsey J.
Easley, SC
Mega Parent Expert
My little one LOVES these! He will gnaw on it in order to make it squishy and then will bite it down. They are long and will last longer than puffs or other treats. This will keep him occupied while I wipe down the kitchen or pick up toys!
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
My little bride daughter loves these so much even I enjoyed them I'll put them in my bag when we go to the beach or go to the zoo and occasionally I find them while I'm at work and eat one myself they are really delicious
Theresa D.
Where can I purchase these, I've never seen them before?
Taylor K.
Do they have to have teeth to chew on these? Or do they help with teething
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
Does anyone know what website or store I could get these from?
Ruth Y.
Are these hard or soft... My son is 8 month and has 5 teeth already and I think he's ready for some of these Teething Biscuits... i got a sample of one and it was hard and when he chewed on it, it stayed together just dissolved with his saliva, but I can't remember the name of the product... how does this product work for your baby?
Zahira S.