Add a Photo

By PLUM ORGANICS
Plum Organics Just Peaches Stage 1 Organic Baby Food is part of Just Fruits, a Stage 1 baby food line of 100% pureed fruits that is perfect for introducing the first foods of baby food stages to your budding eater with the purest flavors from real...
Lizzet S.
Lizzet S.
Oxnard, CA

My one year old loves these! Since he's all about feeding himself now he loves to grab these. They have lots of flavors and they are so convenient.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
San Antonio, TX

These are great! My niece loves them and they come in a variety of flavors. Also the packaging is very convenient for storage and on the go purposes
Candace C.
Candace C.
Louisville, KY

My daughter loves this. Brand! The labeling is accurate and they don't add a ton of sodium like other brands. I prefer clear packages however I think that will be coming soon. I'll be buying this for baby #2!
Devon D.
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA

These are great for on the go snacks . the price and the flavors are just awesome sometimes I even grab one.
krysthal l.
krysthal l.
Rio Grande Cy, TX

Love these my kids cant get enough of them i love them they are my go to for on the go and they do not take up any space at all in my diaperbag!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Fairmont, WV

My son has liked these from the start of his self feeding age. He is now 2 years old and begs for them when we are at the store. They are clean flavors with out all the extras. I love that this helped him fall in love with fruit.
Nikki Z.
Nikki Z.

These are great for when you are out of the house. My daughter loves the ones with squash, sweet potatoes and meat.
Alison M.
Alison M.
Virginia Bch, VA

_LOVE THESE!!! My daughter goes crazy for them!! Perfect for when we need a quick easy snack!! They fit great in the diaper bag and they are a great price!! Definitely would recommend to all my mommy friends!
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.

My 7 month old loves these! I hate when each one is all gone because she goes crazy wanting more! Looks like I can't ever run out!!
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Beaver Dam, KY

My daughter loves these, I buy atleast 20 of them Everytime I go to the store (which is about twice a week). She eats like three for breakfast and four for lunch, I like them too they taste natural. They are definitely worth the price !
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
WILMINGTON, DE

Have they a different flavour?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD

How much are these and where can they be found?
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

What is your favorite flavor??
Lilly P.
Lilly P.

Are these safe for Children?
MJ B.
MJ B.

For what age is this baby food?

Join Now