Add a Photo

By PLUM ORGANICS
Plum Organics Just Peaches Stage 1 Organic Baby Food is part of Just Fruits, a Stage 1 baby food line of 100% pureed fruits that is perfect for introducing the first foods of baby food stages to your budding eater with the purest flavors from real...
Cherree P.
Cherree P.
Houston

These were some of the first things we fed to my daughter when she started eating baby food and she loved them! Great value all around and they still make a great snack for her now that she's older!
Anjelica H.
Anjelica H.

My son loved these!! Great for on the go and nothing ever went to waste (: my son is 3 and still wanted them!!
ann r.
ann r.
Cedar Creek, TX

My kids love these! I like to buy a lot of these they're good for road trips or just to have when we're going out in general.
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Round Lk Bch, IL

I don't know how many times I've would've road trips and I bring these with because they are easy to dispose of are there a good snack
Avril J.
Avril J.

I like the convenience of the pouch. My son likes feeding himself which usually is messy. But the pouch is mess free and easy for him to feed himself on the go too. What's not to love about mango. This brand is reputed and very good.
Piovanni R.
Piovanni R.
Burnsville, MN

Love the convenience of just throwing these in my purse and going. My daughter who is a picky eater loves these and the other flavors. Hey I help myself to one here and there.
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Colton, CA

I has a great flavor and it put a smile on babies faces. It go down smooth as if is soft enough for a child without teeth
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Sentinel Butte, ND

My children love these, not just as little babies but still now as toddlers. They love them as a snack between meals or before bed snack. Haven't found any cons to this product and I'm still buying these and recommend to my friends and family.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.

These are really delicious! And children love these. Very convenient to carry on the go.
Lizzet S.
Lizzet S.
Oxnard, CA

My one year old loves these! Since he's all about feeding himself now he loves to grab these. They have lots of flavors and they are so convenient.
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Wilmington, DE

Have they a different flavour?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD

How much are these and where can they be found?
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

What is your favorite flavor??
Lilly P.
Lilly P.

Are these safe for Children?
MJ B.
MJ B.

For what age is this baby food?