Add a Photo

Plum Organics Baby Just Fruit, Mangos, 3.5 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Plum Organics Just Peaches Stage 1 Organic Baby Food is part of Just Fruits, a Stage 1 baby food line of 100% pureed fruits that is perfect for introducing the first foods of baby food stages to your budding eater with the purest flavors from real...
Jocelyne N.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca

My son loves these pouches! They are super easy to carry in your purse. They just twist to open. It's an organic fruit purée. I wish they had two sizes. Eva use my sons loved them so much they eat two sometimes. I purchase mine at target
Crystal W.
Crystal W.

I love these pouches super healthy and organic super easy to use it. It does spill out alot just gotta watch other then that I love it
Alesandra R.
Alesandra R.
Coarsegold, CA

My son loved these they have so many flavors to choose from and they are so convenient
keisha h.
keisha h.

My son did not care for these at all!! I don't know whether it was the taste or the smell but he refuse to eat it. I tried 3 more times and each time it was a no . lol maybe it was just this brand but I never tried it again
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Browns Mills, NJ

My son loves these ! They have such a good amount of nutrition and I'm going to assume they taste good since he gobbles it down real quick. I love that the cap can go back
On in case he doesn't finish it all at once. I just store it in the fridge and pull it back out when he wants it again. I use these a lot for on the go. I would say they are a bit messy for younger kids my son is now 16 months and almost doesn't make a mess with it so if your feeding a young child with it make sure your the one holding it.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.

This product makes mom and baby happy. My daughter loved these and felt like a big kid drinking from the pouch. I was happy because it's an organic product. I could find coupons for it in coupon.com and would march they with sales at Target.
Charna H.
Charna H.
Tiffin, OH

When we first started feeding my girl baby food we tried every fruit on it's own as well as every vegetable just to make sure she wasn't allergic to anything or intolerant to anything with high acidity like I am and this was one of her all time favorites.
Elida B.
Elida B.
Staten Island, NY

My little one loves fruits and these organic fruit pouch are the best. Every mom wants their kids to be healthy.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

These are amazing snacks for on-the-go mom who have little ones that would like to eat on demand and unfortunately are prone to making messes. My three year old still to this day loves eating them and has been eating them since she was 6 months old.
Blah B.
Blah B.

My two year old loves these. All the flavors have been a hit. I love the easiness, I can toss one in my purse and hand it to her when she's having a hangry meltdown while shopping or running errands.
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Wilmington, DE

Have they a different flavour?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD

How much are these and where can they be found?
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

What is your favorite flavor??
Lilly P.
Lilly P.

Are these safe for Children?
MJ B.
MJ B.

For what age is this baby food?

Join Now