Add a Photo

By PLUM ORGANICS
Plum Organics Just Peaches Stage 1 Organic Baby Food is part of Just Fruits, a Stage 1 baby food line of 100% pureed fruits that is perfect for introducing the first foods of baby food stages to your budding eater with the purest flavors from real...
Tristen H.
Tristen H.
Redwood Vly, CA

My son loves these! They are organic yet still affordable and you can find that at tons of different grocery stores.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Fontana , Ca

These are soooo good! Dont get messy which is a major plus and i even sometimes sneak these away as a mini snack.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.

I love this brand, my daughter loves the taste of organic fruit and she will eat a whole bottle. We love these!
Destiny M.
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX

My kids loves these. They're easy to pack and take and travel with. They don't make a lot of mess.
Pamela P.
Pamela P.

These are really delicious! And children love these. Very convenient to carry on the go.
jomary c.
jomary c.

Totalmente recomendado mi Hija los amaba. Son una solucion para los viajes en avion o en carros. No hay probabilidades de deramamiento. Son economicos y muy nutririvos. Intentenlos no se arrepentiran
Hannah J.
Hannah J.

My 1 year old loves these. They're super convenient to carry with me for his snacks and they're a quick alternative to things you need spoons for when we're on the go. Definitely will keep buying these.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Sentinel Butte, ND

My children love these, not just as little babies but still now as toddlers. They love them as a snack between meals or before bed snack. Haven't found any cons to this product and I'm still buying these and recommend to my friends and family.
Cherree P.
Cherree P.
Houston

These were some of the first things we fed to my daughter when she started eating baby food and she loved them! Great value all around and they still make a great snack for her now that she's older!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Bradenton, FL

Great first foods for babies. Helps them start off a healthy organic lifestyle.
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
WILMINGTON, DE

Have they a different flavour?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD

How much are these and where can they be found?
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

What is your favorite flavor??
Lilly P.
Lilly P.

Are these safe for Children?
MJ B.
MJ B.

For what age is this baby food?

Join Now