Add a Photo

By PLUM ORGANICS
Plum Organics Just Peaches Stage 1 Organic Baby Food is part of Just Fruits, a Stage 1 baby food line of 100% pureed fruits that is perfect for introducing the first foods of baby food stages to your budding eater with the purest flavors from real...
Trudy M.
Trudy M.
Crowley, LA

These are amazing I have a 10 month old son and he loves these..all the flavors keep him smiling all during snack and meal time.. please send me some more!!!
Shawnc D.
Shawnc D.

My son wasn't the biggest fan of these. I used these to give him veggies but he really didn't care for them. They are under $4 which I think is kinda high.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.

My one year old is literally obsessed! Has been for the last 6 months! I love that plum organics sneaks veggies in there sometimes too and he never knows!
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.

I LOVE the plum organic baby food! I also have the puffs for my little man that are made out of whole grain and he absolutely adores this mango!
Bettie C.
Bettie C.
Williamstown, WV

My daughters absolute favorite it's so easy when you're out and about because my 10-month-old can just get it out herself so it's super easy
Brittnee S.
Brittnee S.
Laceys Spring, AL

I buy these for my kids all the time. They are an easy on the go snack for the babies. My kids absolutely love these and they are healthy.
Judy D.
Judy D.

I've tried several other brands and this brand is my daughters favorite. Seems to have more of a variety of flavors compared to the rest.
Jordy O.
Jordy O.

Organics are the only way to go! Loved this product and so does my kiddo. Healthy, not too sweet and sugary, and a lovely price!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Jonesboro, GA

My daughter is obsessed with these, great way to have your kids eating they're vegetables at a young age! Highly recommend
Siria S.
Siria S.
Pomona, CA

I love these ! Perfect size fits anywhere and yes I've tried it, they are very tasty as well!
Perfect for any outings
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
WILMINGTON, DE

Have they a different flavour?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD

How much are these and where can they be found?
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.

What is your favorite flavor??
Lilly P.
Lilly P.

Are these safe for Children?
MJ B.
MJ B.

For what age is this baby food?

Join Now