Add a Photo

By PLUM ORGANICS
Plum Organics Just Peaches Stage 1 Organic Baby Food is part of Just Fruits, a Stage 1 baby food line of 100% pureed fruits that is perfect for introducing the first foods of baby food stages to your budding eater with the purest flavors from real...
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
Jan. 7, 2017, 8:16 p.m.
Review for: Stage 1
My daughter absolutely loves these things and still eats them as snacks as a 5 year old.

She preferred these to the gerber brand as well.

They're healthy for her and sometimes the only way we can get her to eat her fruits and veggies as she is stubborn.

Great quality and price!
Ruth Y.
Ruth Y.
Jan. 10, 2017, 12:02 p.m.
Review for: Stage 1
Besides the great taste, these are perfect for a self feeding learning baby!.... My baby doesn't like the long wait of me scooping more food from the jar haha so these are perfect! And so many different variety I will definitely keep buying these!
Audry S.
Audry S.
Jan. 8, 2017, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Stage 1
I absolutely love these things! Just pop the top off, give to the kids, and they can pop the top back on and save for later. I usually buy these and stick them in their Easter baskets or stocking stuffers. Healthy easy snacks for the kids!
Svitlana P.
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:19 p.m.
Review for: Stage 1
My son love it, and I would like to share a secret with you - sometimes I eat it too) Tasty, not too sweet, good as second breakfast especially on the go. We always buy it while travelling!
laura f.
laura f.
Huntington Station, NY
Jan. 7, 2017, 2:02 p.m.
Review for: Stage 1
Good tearing product. Healthy for kids. Easy for kids and moms. Moms can throw them in a bag when you are on the go. Kids don't need a spoon to eat, so they can eat anywhere with no mess!
divya R.
divya R.
South Richmond Hill, NY
Jan. 14, 2017, 2:35 a.m.
Review for: Stage 1
These are absolutely the best. No mess super easy to carry and really inexpensive. My son loves it but I may love it more than him. Our favorite one is the strawberry banana smoothie
Sara M.
Sara M.
Jan. 11, 2017, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Stage 1
I love these baby food pouches. Its a plus that theyre organic and my baby loves them and hes a picky eater. They have so many flavors and theyre amazing for on the go!
Trudy M.
Trudy M.
Crowley, LA
Jan. 9, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Stage 1
These are amazing I have a 10 month old son and he loves these..all the flavors keep him smiling all during snack and meal time.. please send me some more!!!
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Mega Parent Expert
Jan. 12, 2017, 3:36 a.m.
Review for: Stage 1
My one year old is literally obsessed! Has been for the last 6 months! I love that plum organics sneaks veggies in there sometimes too and he never knows!
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Jan. 14, 2017, 11:37 p.m.
Review for: Stage 1
I LOVE the plum organic baby food! I also have the puffs for my little man that are made out of whole grain and he absolutely adores this mango!
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Wilmington, DE
Have they a different flavour?
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Elkton, MD
How much are these and where can they be found?
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
What is your favorite flavor??
Lilly P.
Lilly P.
Are these safe for Children?
MJ B.
MJ B.
For what age is this baby food?