BY PLUM ORGANICS #5 in Baby Food

Yum™ 2, 6 Months & Up Simple Blends Smooth Textures. The Plum Promise Only the Yummiest Foods to Inspire a Joy of Eating. Always Certified Organic. No Genetically Modified Ingredients. Unsweetened, Unsalted, & No Artificial Ingredients. BPA-Free Packaging. All For Yum, Plum™ For All We have a Passion for yummy and so do our babies.  We ve created only the purest, culinary-inspired means with unique flavors and colors for baby to explore.  Let s celebrate the goodnes. see more...

• My baby loves these ! Where do I find them for the best d...2 Answers
  • I have never had any issues with Plum organic products sp...1 Answers
  • Im worried about the food spoiling in package before the ...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "They are handy to keep in the diaper bag or to pull out of the cupboard when he is being a picky eater." in 4 reviews
  • "They make feeding on the go so easy and my daughter loves all the different varieties. " in 3 reviews
  • "I look forward to him being able to just eat from the pouch but we just put in a bowl and feed to him for now." in 1 review
  • "There the next best thing!" in 1 review
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves plum organic pouches!!. They have so many flavor choices and healthy combinations to choose from. My son loves them all!. They are also one of the cheapest organic options which is super awesome!.
I like the pouches for on the go or self feeding, my son actually gives me the pouch when he’s almost done with it so I can squeeze the last bit out (he can’t do that himself yet haha).
I also like the cute new containers they came out with so he can sit down and eat it with a spoon or I can feed him and it last longer.
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love Love Love These!! So Does My Son!! Every Flavor My Son Has Tried, He Has Loved Very Much. I Love That These Are Great For On The Go Or For Snacks Round The House. Im Always Bringing Them In The Diaper Bag For When Hunger Strikes On The Go. Plum Organics Is The Best.
Chelsea G.
Purcell
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a product made to make a moms life easier! I really would like to thank whoever made them! At first my little one would squeeze and it would go everywhere but he is such a chunk he figured it out real quick. I recommend this product to all parents!
Erica R.
This product was MADE for me. On the go, and always reaching for something to satisfy baby. It is easy to hold, easy to store and is something that the little one can do-it-herself since she is so independent. I love this flavor, as well as the others. I would definitely recommend this to all parents!
Britain B.
Linden, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love love love these! My daughter has liked every flavor that they make. They are super easy to bring with us on the go. I still feed her with a spoon because she is just getting the hang out eating still. They put the perfect little dab on the end of the spoon and we end up with half the mess which is great. They are fully closeabke which the the diaper bag is wonderful. I don't have to worry about the container breaking open and getting everywhere. We have been super happy with the plum pouches.
Tatem B.
Jacksonville, FL
We the the convenience of the pouch! With multiple girls in this house, I can throw a few in the diaper bag and the baby is happy. This particular flavor is one of her top favs, and I love that Plum is organic! We love Plum baby food.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
THESE ARE THE EASIEST THING IF YOU ARE ALWAYS ON THE GO OR ON THE ROAD AND DONT HAVE TIME TO FEED YOUR BABY YOURSELF! TAD AH! THEY MADE THESE, THEY ARE LIKE GO-GURT, FOR KIDS! SO YUMMY!
Sierra L.
Oceanside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loves these pouches! They're so easy to use on the go. I can keep them in my purse, diaper bag, or in the stroller. They're perfectly sized for little hands, so my son can even feed himself.
Meagan S.
Cedar Park, TX
These pouch style baby foods are such a life saver. I don't have to worry about what my daughter will eat. They taste great and are great quality. I can usually get these on sale which make them a wonderful value. I buy these by the case!
Emily C.
I absolutely love the Plum Organics Baby food pouches. I haven't found one that my 10 month old daughter wont eat. She is a huge fan of these and she has even learned to feed herself from time to time with the convenient spout on these pouches. It helps make my life a little easier.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Im worried about the food spoiling in package before the due date and me not knowing then feeding to my baby. Anyone have this happen to them?
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Have never tried these baby sack food things are they good and or better than gerber and how old does your baby have to be to eat them and are the affordable ?
Alexis K.
My baby loves these ! Where do I find them for the best deal in California?
Aimee W.
I have never had any issues with Plum organic products spoiling. We buy this by the cases and have used with both our kids.