BY PLUM ORGANICS #10 in Baby Food

Yum™ 2, 6 Months & Up Simple Blends Smooth Textures. The Plum Promise Only the Yummiest Foods to Inspire a Joy of Eating. Always Certified Organic. No Genetically Modified Ingredients. Unsweetened, Unsalted, & No Artificial Ingredients. BPA-Free Packaging. All For Yum, Plum™ For All We have a Passion for yummy and so do our babies.  We ve created only the purest, culinary-inspired means with unique flavors and colors for baby to explore.  Let s celebrate the goodnes. see more...

• My baby loves these ! Where do I find them for the best deal in C...2 Answers
  • I have never had any issues with Plum organic products spoiling. ...1 Answers
  • Im worried about the food spoiling in package before the due date...11 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "They are handy to keep in the diaper bag or to pull out of the cupboard when he is being a picky eater." in 4 reviews
  • "They make feeding on the go so easy and my daughter loves all the different varieties. " in 3 reviews
  • "I look forward to him being able to just eat from the pouch but we just put in a bowl and feed to him for now." in 1 review
  • "There the next best thing!" in 1 review
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Eastlake, OH
The peach apricot and banana is so good I want to eat it as an adult. We love the convenience o the to go packs. The ability to reseal it is so convenient. Our son can hold them himself and drink it like a straw to feed himself. Its a clean simple option which is great for at home or on the go.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
We love Plum Organics pouches! They are so handy to keep in our bags, my purse, and in a drawer in the kitchen so the kids can get to them easily. Both of my kids just love these, and even though one is pretty picky I can always get her extra fruits and veggies with pouches.
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is the best flavor from Plum Organics if you ask my son. He's two and has been going for this since about 8 months. Its so easy to just toss one in the diaper bag when we're out and about and he needs a snack. We always stock up on them every trip to Target.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Upland, CA
Love this food!! It's so easy and convenient if you are an on the go mom. All three of my kids loved this flavor and the rest of the flavors offered by plum. You can buy this at Walmart or Target!! I know cartwheel has deals once in awhile on this product.
Shanebrandy H.
Shanebrandy H.
Belton, KY
We loves these and so does our one year old! They are great for on the go. I pop the lid and he hold and eats it himself. This is a staple for our diaper bag and beach bag! They are a fair price, about the same as a jar of your in stage two or up!
johni h.
johni h.
I love these and so does my daughter, some of them are a little sour to her but she enjoys then a lot. I like that they come in a convenient little package and they are organic and have many different flavors to choose from!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
My son looves these fruit pouches. The peach/apricot/banana is one of his favorite flavors! I love the natural and whole ingredients it contains and its less on sugar compared to other brands! Great for on the go!
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
My daughter loves this baby food! We mix with baby cereal to make thicker. The price is reasonable at certain locations. Can usually find reasonable at Walmart. I would definitely buy again!
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
My son loves this brand and flavor. It is easy to use with the spoon when the child is younger. And when the child is getting older he can squeeze it into his mouth on his own great product
Kalen Shondell M.
Kalen Shondell M.
Bossier City, LA
I live for plum. It's the only brand of soft food he eats. I squeeze the product into his bottle and in less than 1 minute it's all gone!! #HolyGrail
Calla C.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
Im worried about the food spoiling in package before the due date and me not knowing then feeding to my baby. Anyone have this happen to them?
Alexis K.
Alexis K.
My baby loves these ! Where do I find them for the best deal in California?
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Mega Parent Expert
Have never tried these baby sack food things are they good and or better than gerber and how old does your baby have to be to eat them and are the affordable ?
Aimee W.
Aimee W.
I have never had any issues with Plum organic products spoiling. We buy this by the cases and have used with both our kids.