Plum Organics Baby Food Broccoli/Apple uploaded by Rose D.Plum Organics Baby Food Broccoli/Apple uploaded by Heather S.

BY PLUM ORGANICS #55 in Baby Food

Yum™ 2, 6 Months & Up Simple Blends Smooth Textures. The Plum Promise Only the Yummiest Foods to Inspire a Joy of Eating. Always Certified Organic. No Genetically Modified Ingredients. Unsweetened, Unsalted, & No Artificial Ingredients. BPA-Free Packaging. All For Yum, Plum™ For All We have a Passion for yummy and so do our babies.  We ve created only the purest, culinary-inspired means with unique flavors and colors for baby to explore.  Let s celebrate the goodness. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love these! I love how they give my baby great nutrients while making them taste good! She loves them. The pouch is easy and convenient! Most of the things in them she won’t eat alone, but she will eat with these blends!
Rose D.
Fort Worth , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This baby Food is amazing all types of flavors! And I like how they provide the age reference so you know that you’re giving baby the right food! The packaging is a big help for on the go!
Veronica K.
Alma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite thing is the fact they are in perfect on the go (mostly mess free) pouches. I had pretty low expectations because my toddler hates broccoli  but she gobbled this up! It's a perfect sneaky way to get your kids a serving of veggies! I recommend to any parent struggling to get kids to eat their veggies.
Angela C.
Chicago , IL
I love Plum!! And so does my baby boy!! He's going to be 8 months old soon and he loves baby food!! I love that it's organic that totally makes my heart happy! I would totally recommend to other parents!! I do wish it was a little less pricey per tube but I actually got a great deal for a pack of this variety with a different one as well at Costco!!
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I absolutely love all the Plum Organics baby food pouches.  This was my daughters favorite flavor and I loved that she got both a vegetable and a fruit in with these.  They are the best things on the go or traveling.  If they cant squeeze them their selves they could make a mess.  I purchase mine at Walmart or Kroger.
Michelle M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loved this when she was little. I liked that it had broccoli in it, which I could not get her to eat on its own. With the addition of the apples, she loved it. It's a good way for little ones to get their fruits AND vegetables. I loved the convenience of the pouch and the fact that it's organic.
Alex M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great! Super easy for babies to use and a great snack for on-the-go! really convenient packaging, and although a little more pricey than similar products, being an organic baby food it is very much worth the extra couple of cents. I recommend trying these baby foods! check them out
Gretchen H.
Shelbyville, KY
This was my eldest son's favorite mixture with veggies along with the purple carrot. I as a mother never tasted them. But the plum products were great for him with variety. We started with squeezing into a spoon around 8 months. Adapted quickly to the pouch and sucked it out which made it that more convenient
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Omg these things are life savers. When my son was teething he wanted nothing to do with eating food only because it hurt him to chew but then I found these and I could give it to him and he would definitely eat it. It's a good supplement while it hurts less
Alyssa Y.
I'm always surprised by the combinations of foods my daughter likes. She really liked this one! The texture is good, I love that the ingredients are organic, and it's comparable, as far as price goes, to other organic pouches.
Cierra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Who is better Plum or gerber?
Alexandria S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does your baby actually like the flavors?
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS
Los dos son buenos pero este es muy practico y no se riega como el gerber no necesitas cuchara