Plum Organics Baby Bowls Apple, Spinach & Avocado uploaded by McKenzie O.

BY PLUM ORGANICS

The first bites of solid food are as much a milestone for mom and dad as they are for baby. Knowing that mealtime is a big deal for both of you, we created a refreshingly simple way to serve our organic, culinary-inspired purees— a lightweight bowl you can pop open and serve by the spoonful. Designed to stack, spoon and reseal like a dream, we’re picking up where the jar left off.

• Culinary-inspired, trend forward blends not typically found in baby jars
  • Patented shape ideal for holding, spooning, resealing and stacking
  • Freshness marker on every bowl for tracking day of opening
  • USDA certified organic, no genetically modified ingredients
  • Made from recyclable, non-BPA plastic

Organic apple puree, organic spinach, organic avocado puree, water, lemon juice concentrate.

McKenzie O.
Albany, OR
I received this free for testing purposes & My son really seemed to love this baby food! I tasted it as well and it definitely seemed better then a lot of other baby food! I like the organic ingredients and the reusable lids! I definitely recommend and will absolutely purchase in the future!
Leslie G.
Richmond, TX
I wanted my baby to eat better baby foods than the more known brands. When I saw the short organic list of ingredients on the Plum Organics Baby Bowls Apple, Spinach & Avocado I was sold. Not to mention he loves anything avocado.
Crystal L.
Cincinnati, OH
My daughter loves the plum organics stage two foods. Her favorite is avacado spinach apple. She ate that right up!!!