Plum Organic Mighty Squares™ Mango Multigrain Biscuits

BY PLUM ORGANICS

Mighty Snacks for Mighty TotsBaked with rice, chickpea, quinoa, and buckwheat, we packed every square inch of these biscuits with delicious wholesome ingredients. Sized just right, Mighty Squares™ multigrain biscuits are the perfect on-the-go snack for your mighty tot.

ORGANIC RICE FLOUR, ORGANIC CHICKPEA FLOUR, ORGANIC MILK, ORGANIC MANGO POWDER, ORGANIC QUINOA FLOUR, ORGANIC BUCKWHEAT FLOUR, NATURAL FLAVOR.

Plum Organic Mighty Squares™ Mango Multigrain Biscuits
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I've joked about things tasting like cardboard before but they were jokes. My baby, nor my snack queen middle child, would not eat these. Me and my husband both tried it and we couldn't even swallow what was in our mouth. I generally like Plum Organics products but these are a no go in my house.
Not very tasty. This flavor lacks .....flavor and taste. I would not recommend this flavor. 1 star for being organic. Even the dog wouldn't eat them.