BY PLUM KIDS

Crunchable Yogurt 100% Real Fruit & Yogurt. 5 packs inside. Organic dairy. Live and active cultures. Perfect lunchbox snack. USDA organic Never before has yogurt brought such a punch of crunch.  Yo Drops have all the flavor of real fruit and pure creamy yogurt, mixed into freeze-dried drops you can pop in your mouth.  A free flow of fun, these pocket friendly packs go with you anywhere.  So when it s time to snack- drop what you re doin , drop a beat and start poppin ! Rip em ~ Pop em ~ Crunch em Yo Drops are a m. see more...

Plum Kids Organic Yo' Drops
  • "these are really really good for my son he loves yogurt already so this is a great snack for him" in 1 review
  • "They aren't full of harsh chemicals or overly processed." in 1 review
  • "I think these are way better than the puffs." in 1 review
Jessica R.
Commerce City , CO
I gave these a try one day because the kids love them. They aren't full of harsh chemicals or overly processed. I did not like the taste, but the kids love them.
Stephanie R.
davie, FL
I think these are way better than the puffs. My son likes the puffs but it seems to also cut the top of his mouth since it's dry. These don't do that and they mush way easier too
elizabeth r.
These are really really good for my son he loves yogurt already so this is a great snack for him
Katie B.
Great snacks for my baby! I know they don't have a bunch of harmful chemicals and pesticides in them and they are healthy for my kids!