BY PLUM KIDS

4 Pouches Inside! Whole grain oats. Ancient grain quinoa. Real organic fruit. USDA organic. A Whole Grain Way to Squeeze the Day Ahoy there breakfast-skippers!  Our Morning Mashups are a hearty blend of whole grain oats and quinoa.  We ve swirled them up with a sprinkle of cinnamon and the natural sweetness of raisins to create a rich and creamy meal for morning time or anytime.  No spoon needed- just easy squeezy fun, so you can sail through the day! Squeeze the Day! Easy morning. see more...

• I have never seen these in stores...where can i get them?1 Answers
  • "My daughter loves this products." in 1 review
Sara A.
Sara A.
Elmhurst, NY
My daughter loves this products. It easy to handle and carry out. I don't have to worry to carry a spoon. You just squeeze and out it come.
Valerie W.
Valerie W.
Colorado Springs, CO
These are kind of an odd consistency for a squeeze pouch. Oddly my kiddo that doesn't like oatmeal ate them up while the others didn't really like them. They are an easy food to pack.
Mailyn C.
Mailyn C.
Lithia, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I wasn't a fan, after all of these food worms apearing on these pouches I became a little paranoid so I stopped using them.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Metairie , LA
Great for those mornings when you're running late or just don't have time to fix a warm breakfast. Great flavor and good for the kiddos. Another Plum success!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I actually buy these for my 3 and 4 year olds. They love them! They are great for our busy mornings or unexpected errands. They are more filling than other fruit pouches too, I think.
Jen M.
Jen M.
I have never seen these in stores...where can i get them?