BY PLUM ORGANICS

Made with 100% Whole Grains! Real organic fruit. Perfect lunchbox snack. Sized with snack time in mind. 5 bars inside. USDA organic. A Snackable, Packable Sammy Our Jammy Sammy is a snack size twist on a lunchbox favorite.  Each yummy bar is made with organic ingredients that help nourish and fuel kids with energy throughout the day.  And, each one is individually wrapped, easy to pack and easy to eat- perfect for when you ve gotta jam! Lunch Box Simplicity,. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My daughter likes the taste of these (picky toddler so thats always a plus) but they are VERY messy." in 1 review
  • "I steal a few out of the kids box every time I buy them!" in 1 review
  • "Love this product I wouldn't use any other brand it is definitely one of my favorite things to use!!!!" in 1 review
  • "These are very tasty and my toddler loves them." in 1 review
  • "They're great snacks." in 1 review
Megan J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are fairly small but are really delicious. My two year old likes them which is most important but I also really liked them myself. It doesn't taste the same as any other PB&J would and you can taste the grains. For being so little they are quite filling. I'd recommend them.
Heidi M.
Deep River, CT
These are so YUMMY! I steal a few out of the kids box every time I buy them! I love that they are organic too! Makes me feel better about what I feed to my niece and nephew!
They are just a little too sweet for every day.
Amanda M.
My daughter likes the taste of these (picky toddler so thats always a plus) but they are VERY messy. They aren't an 'on the go' snack and i don't let her eat them in the car because they crumble everywhere. But at the table or the park they're great.
molly s.
Salina, KS
Love this product I wouldn't use any other brand it is definitely one of my favorite things to use!!!! This is the bomb.com
Tressa B.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Strawberry Jam Peanut Butter more...
These are perfect sized portions for the littles. They can grab and go. Very delicious and 2g of protein which is great.
Tiffani G.
Eatonton, GA
These are very tasty and my toddler loves them. She will be 3 soon and give her one with some fruit and she is happy.
Stephanie G.
Metairie, LA
While my toddler will eat them she wants more than just one. Wish they were bigger so it makes more of a snack.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
I work at a daycare and the three and four year olds love these. They're great snacks.