3 colors available

BY PLUM KIDS

Made with 100% Real Fruit! Organic fruit. No sugar added. Perfect lunchbox snack. Good source of vitamin C. 4 pouches inside. USDA organic. Easy Squeezy, Easy Freezy! Put your pouch in the freezer to enjoy a slushy treat.  Frozen Mashups keep things cool in the lunchbox too. More Mashups Fun! Mix em in your yogurt.  Squirt em on your waffles.  Draw fruit doodles on your plate. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "my daughter loves these and so do i because they are super easy to use, she can eat them herself if needed." in 2 reviews
Ronda G.
Ronda G.
Shady Side, MD
Super easy, on-the-go packs to keep in your diaper bag. My twins and I would find ourselves out and about when someone was suddenly famished. Quick snack and healthy too. Lots of yummy sounding combinations. Very creative way to open up their palate.
Sylvia U.
Sylvia U.
My kids loved these! I got a free sample and the ate them as soon as I opened the box. I did manage to sneak a small taste before they finished the package. They taste really good and I feel good giving this healthy snack to my kids!
Carolina A.
Carolina A.
norfolk, va
I babysit occasionally for a friend and I keep these around for her child. She is very picky with her food and sometimes doesn't want to eat what her mom leaves so these usually do the trick for her to eat something she loves them.
MaryAnn H.
MaryAnn H.
These are super good.
It's an honestly super easy way to feed babies mashed fruit/sauce and give them a small, sweet snack.
It's easy to clean up and throw away because it's squeeze able.
Would recommend this product.
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
MCKINNEY, TX
I love anything my toddler can eat by herself! These are great for on the go snacks and I don't feel any health conscious guilt with the variety of organic fruits and veggies packed in each pouch!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
I child loves these so much! It's a perfect snack and on the go! Everytime I go to the store I pick these up!
Maria F.
Maria F.
Grandy, NC
These are great for kids of all ages. Both my kids really love them and the flavors are great.
mandy s.
mandy s.
Leavenworth, KS
my kids loved these when they were smaller!! very good flavors and easy to travel with!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Love them! They are easy to hold for kiddos and a quick toss into the diaper bag
Martha R.
Are those good.?
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Are these cheaper than the earth's best pouches?