BY PLUGRA #36 in Butter & Margarine

Plugra European Style Salted Butter.
Preferred by Leading Chefs.
8 oz (227g). see more...

Laurie C.
Windermere, FL
This butter is my jam! The butter spreads very easily (no tearing of my bread...unless I want to do so!). It's very creamy with a balanced salt flavor. I love this butter within the nooks and crannies of a freshly toasted English muffin and on popcorn. Actually I really like it on anything.

Plugra's very active on social media and you can get great recipes and tips from the brand.

I love Plugra. Obviously.
Alexandra E.
This is rather expensive for every day, but when I'm making something rich, there's no butter I'd rather turn to than Plugra. When I bake this is a must have!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
This butter is very good, is soft and the taste is amazing, is addictive, I love.! the love, the reconoendo you very much...!!!!!
Nita P.
Marietta, GA
This a very creamy high fat butter. Great for baking cakes, cookies, biscuit etc. Awesome for extra fancy grilled cheese too!
Natalie V.
Sandown, NH
I would give this 10 stars if I could! This butter is amazing, a little on the pricey side, but totally worth it. Must try!
DIMITRA C.
Its expensive to make cookies or cake. But i used it for the times i made croissants and it works wonders.
Lauren C.
Mc kees rocks, PA
I'm a sucker for salted butter and I'm used to land o lakes but this was a great change and I loved it
Tia G.
Moorhead, MN
This plug ra European style butter is so good I love using it on my toast! I enjoy it so much!
Afi E.
Toronto, Ontario
Like this butter, it tastes good, so creamy and soft.
I recommend it to everyone.
Caroline D.
Are these good or what people?
Alina P.
North York, ON
I liked the most. It's really smooth and not too salty