Plugged In Tangle Tamer uploaded by Kimberly G.Plugged In Tangle Tamer uploaded by Kimberly G.Plugged In Tangle Tamer uploaded by Kimberly G.

BY PLUGGED IN

A Plugged In Tangle Tamer detangles all hair types wet or dry. see more...

Kimberly G.
Brush is just OK. It looks really cute but I do not feel it works very well. I used it on my biracial children's hair and I feel like it only get to the top layer and Matts down the rest.I do not feel like it's a good detangler. I had to use a wide tooth comb to help detangle! I do not recommend this for the price.$10.99 at Sally's! The appearance is cute though! Do like the colors!
Michelle C.
Las Vegas
Takes a learning curve. I have seen on YouTube how these kinds of brushes work. They are correct, go slowly and tiny.
However if you treat it like a normal brush you will rip your hair.
Once the learning curve is over, this turned into a great thing.

I have 2c-3a hair, so I do 90% of my detangling in the shower. I start at my tips and slowly work upwards to longer sections. The water running down the combed sections helps smooth and let me brush my hair with out any breakedge.

If it wasn't for the strong learning curve and very stuff bristles I would give it a 5 star
Alex H.
Mansfield , TX
By far the best thing I've ever used to detangle my hair, and it was only $4 at my local Sally's. This doesn't tear out my hair and it decreases brushing time. Forever my favorite!
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
I have a daughter with long hair and this is the only thing she'll let me use to comb it. It goes through super easy and can be used on wet or dry hair. I use it on mine as I dry it for straight styles. Great product and a good buy. I got mine from Sally's. Will continue to purchase as I need them.
Amber C.
I cannot say enough about this brush! At first I was sceptical...really it looks like a cat brush I thought. But my roomie loves here so I gave it a try. Sooooo good! Eases through giant knots and doesn't pull or rip out Hair! A must have for any lady with long hair!!!