Plugged In Ceramic Purple Flat Iron

by Plugged In

The Plugged In Ceramic Flat Iron straightens, flips, smooths, and curls. The lightweight, ergonomic design makes it a great multipurpose tool. Ceramic generates far infrared heat and negative ions to straighten from the inside out, improving condition...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plugged In Ceramic Purple Flat Iron!
Laura F.
This tiny iron makes straightening my hair a breeze. It heats up quickly and it seems my straightening time is cut in half. I wish this came with a heat selector. I use this iron at least once a week. If this happens to malfunction, i will look for the same brand but something with a heat selector
Crystal C.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Works great! I use it to straighten and curl my hair. I love the Plugged In products and have bought multiple items from their line.
Katie R.
I overall love this product. Would recommend if you have this wavy hair. If it was curly I wouldn’t really know how it would work but good product.
Jessica W.
Conover, NC
Heats up fast and straightens my hair quickly! I use this product several times a week and I love it! I would recommend and buy again!
Candise S.
Boyce, LA
I'm almost 4 years in on my 2nd one..this will be my go to until I talk myself into spending money on a sedu. It's the only I've used that I find better.
Brandy G.
Gordon, GA
Really like this straightener seems to work really well has several temperature settings and works great on stubborn hair
Miranda🍒 C.
Fresno
This is my latest straightener and I couldn't be more happier with it. It's affordable, durable and lightweight. It heats up super fast and does a quick and even job. Doesn't leave my thick hair frizzy or dead afterwards, plus it doesn't give off a dead hair smell. Easy to pack away for travel and lasts a great while.

Looking for your answer?