Plugged 2 Shower Combs Hair Wide Tooth Dry Wet Gently Detangles Thick Long Durable Salon uploaded by Lidia L.

BY PLUGGED

Set of 2 Plugged In Wet Look Shower Combs Detangles and Distributes Conditioner Through Wet Hair! Salon and Professional Quality. The New set of wet look combs is great, the pair comes in two colors one blue and another one pink. This wide tooth shower comb is specially designed to evenly distribute the conditioner through your hair. Flexible spine helps eliminate hair breakage. Grooved teeth distribute conditioner evenly. Great plastic wide toothed comb, perfect for detangling all hair, especially curly hair. Nice to use in the shower with conditioner. Plus it has a hanger on the end to hang it in the shower. AMAZING FOR CURLY HAIR! Great Combs for kids to see more...

Lidia L.
Scott City , KS
This isn’t the same brand but I do love my wide tooth comb . I use one to derange my hair in the shower, and it is the only comb I use when I style my hair. The comb I have is very affordable and I have more than one. Definitely would recommend for all curly hair people!
Jordan w.
waynesboro
Love these wide tooth combs. As a girl with curly curly hair. These are the best at reducing the frizz and getting tangles out.
I comb my hair out with conditioner in it in the shower.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
I love what comes to detangle my daughter's there when she's in the shower because she has such curly hair and it Tangles so easily