BY FEBREZE

Febreze PLUG doesn't just mask odors, it cleans away odors with OdorClear Technology and freshens for up to 45 days.* It's designed with dual scent chambers that alternate throughout the day, so you never stop noticing the light, fresh scent. Just plug this air freshener into any outlet to begin cleaning your air of odors and releasing waves of warm freshness. It's the perfect way to keep your home guest-ready and noticeably fresh. *On low setting. see more...

Kyla B.
Eugene, OR
I LoVe these for my house. They are my go to when I want my house to smell a little fresher. They last a long time. The only reason I took a star away is because when you leave it plugged in to long without any liquid it turns brown at the top of the air way. But I still buy them and still my go to !!
Tayler O.
Newport News, VA
I don't have this particular scent, I usually pick up a new scent every time. This stuff is strong! I love it. Having a new baby, things stink! But this plug in is the best I've ever used. All the scents I've used have been great! I really like how they have 2 scents in one, it keeps things smelling good and since it's different, it keeps things noticeably fresh!
Kaycee C.
I can't get enough of these Febreze Air Fresheners. They make my home smell so fresh and clean despite having two LARGE dogs. I love walking in my door and catching the Febreze scent. I always buy the double packs to insure I'm never without one.
Meghan L.
Plantation, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Nice smell, and I like that I can adjust how strong the scent is. Wish they lasted a little longer, but $8 for a two pack that last me a month between my two hubs is affordable. I use them in my classroom at school too, neutralizes the air instead of adding another layer of smell.
Glammed B.
This is great. After getting my puppy and his many accidents that make our house stink I must say these are my favorites and I will continue to purchase. They're very strong and I've had them plugged in for over a month !!  I recommend buying one and trying it out for yourself !
Tori R.
Harriman, TN
Y'all if you know the struggle of having dogs inside your home it is a constant battle of trying to keep your home smelling fresh. With this product I always get compliments on how clean my home smells and the best part is they are really long lasting. Since I have bought my plug in I no longer have to go through cans of air freshener.
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield , CA
For the past year, I made the switch to these wall plug ins for my room and boy have they made a difference. It's very effective and it makes me feel calmer when I enter the house and it smells fresh. I recommend this to everyone who is a user of room sprays.
Allison S.
I love these febreez air fresheners. They last a long time so I don't have to replace them often and they smell heavenly. When ever I have guests over they can't get over how great my home smells and it's all thanks to this scent. It is my favorite so far!
Sean Z.
This product smells good and keeps our house smelling fresh. They run out a little too quickly, even on the low setting. But it helps cover up the smell of three dogs in the house
Tristen R.
Locust Grove, GA
My family loves these plug-in air fresheners. It saves time and you don;t have to keep spraying. The only thing is, every time it's empty, you will have to renew your refill. These are not expensive and they are very convenient. I recommend this product but try not to blend different scenes for it can cause a slight headache.