BY PLONK WINE CLUB

Plonk Wine Club expertly curates artisanal, small batch, and sustainably grown boutique wines from around the globe. All of the rare and unique wines featured in Plonk’s monthly wine clubs deliver outstanding value and drink like far more expensive bottlings.  Plonk’s monthly wine club shipments often feature natural wines including those that are grown using organic and biodynamic methods, as well as terroir-driven wines that honor their specific place of origin. Plonk Wine Club is passionate about bringing wine lovers eclectic wines made from lesser-known grapes that hail from inspiring and diverse viticultural regions around the world.

Their cutting edge wine of the month clubs make the perfect gift for wine enthusiasts and novices alike. Plonk Wine does the picking and you do the drinking! Once you purchase a wine club or a wine club gift, your monthly wine club shipments will automatically arrive on your or your gift recipient’s doorstep.

The Plonk Wine Club is the brainchild of Etty Lewensztain, a food and wine expert and Los Angeles native who is certified by the esteemed Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) and the American Sommelier Association. Etty was honored in Wine & Spirits magazine’s “30 Under 30” list of top young talent in the wine world and was named an “Online Impresario” by Food & Wine magazine. She has also been featured on Forbes.com, on the DETAILS magazine blog: The Daily Details, on Snooth.com, in Daily Candy, Thrillist, Tasting Table, The Huffington Post, and many other food, wine, and lifestyle publications and websites.

Larissa A.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: Red more...
I loved it! I loved this wine! Super indica, has a wonderful taste and combines with a good meal! Absolutely affordable! I repeated the purchase three times! I would buy as many times as I needed! I super recommend!!!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Review for: Mixed, Red, White, Cabernet, Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc more...
Rachael w.
Titusville, PA
Love this wine club. You get flavors from small vineyards all over the world that we would never find in our local liquor store. They are organic and come with recipe suggestions. Highly recommend
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious flavors they
Carla B.
Salinas
Plonk focuses on small batch, rare and unique boutique wines. Most of these wines are difficult to find at your local store making the club even better. Customers can choose from mixed, red and white wine memberships. They also offer special Pinot Noir, Cabernet and Sauvignon Blanc wine club memberships. The mixed wine club membership may also include a rosé or two during spring and summer months and sparkling wines during the winter holidays. All of their clubs will feature both domestic and international bottles of wine.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
I love their wine delivery. There's times when life gets me caught up and I can't make it to the liquor store but I still need my wine. This is the most delicious wine I have ever had. I order this offline. I would highly recommend this to others especially wine enthusiast's.
Karri K.
Lorain, OH
Plonk wine is smooth , sweet , and the  aeration of the wine is unbelieveable . You need to try some  affordable and not pricey . It has no comparison to other brands. This was my first time and not my last . I would buy again to save money .and drink the best wine
Carlie P.
Deatsville, AL
I love this product so much!! It does exactly everything it claims to do! I would definitely recommend to any and everyone. Totally worth the price point & will continue to repurchase again and again :)
Taylor S.
Parkersburg, WV
I love wine and this was a pretty average wine it wasn't to bad but wasn't spectacular either. I would probaby not purchase much of it again maybe here and there. The sweeter wine the better this was kind of bitter but not horrible.
Craig S.
Hanover
Fantastic! Fast shipping and great selection.  You cant do any better than this site! There has been no issues with broken bottles with its superior packing.  I will be using the site again and have been for awhile.  Overall very satisfied wont go anywhere else.