BY PLOCHMAN'S

Plochman's® Premium® Natural Stone Ground Mustard.
Since 1852. see more...

• Is this mustard more of a sweet or more of a sour type flavor? Th...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Stone ground mustard is a great alternative to its smoother counterparts, and this is an excellent choice." in 1 review
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
Plochman' s Premium Natural Stone Ground Mustard is as close as I have ever found that comes to homeade. With a genuine German mustard flavor, it immediately grabs your taste buds and tanks your a attention immediately to let you know they mean business. This ground mustard gives others a bad name!
Heather  H.
This mustard gives a kick to sandwiches and other snacks like taking a ham slice or turkey slice and putting the mustard in it, roll up the meat and a great snack! I love the taste of this mustard, a little goes a long way. Bold flavor :)
Wendy H.
Environmentalist Expert
I am a big fan of ground mustard. Grinding up the mustard and leaving the granules in gives the mustard taste a much larger taste complexity. I think this is also a very reasonable priced brand.
Juliane M.
Love love love! This is an amazing addition to any sandwich and adds a level of flavor complexity no other condiment is able to deliver. It's a must have for any sandwich lover out there!
M S.
Middletown, CT
Stone ground mustard is a great alternative to its smoothr counterparts, and this is an excellent choice. Very fresh and authentic tasting - worth a try!
Not U.
Livermore, CA
Absolutely delicious. I love mustard and am picky eith that kind i eat. This one has great texture and the taste itself isn't as sharp as other brands
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Environmentalist Expert
This is as good as going to a deli and that is why I love having it at my apartment. It goes good on anything!
Brandy Jo B.
Bean Station, TN
Stone ground is great for recipes or just putting it on a sandwich I like to use it for dressings and sauces!
Shayauna G.
I mainly use it in deviled eggs. I like the texture and flavor it gives them. Just a little something different from the classic mustard,.
Shannon C.
Greenville, MI
We buy this all of the time! My husband love it on sandwiches and I'm surprised how many jars we go through!
Rachael S.
Is this mustard more of a sweet or more of a sour type flavor? Thanks for any help!