GroceryPantryPlochman's
Flavored Yellow Mustard, Kickin' Chili-Style Mustard, 105-Ounce Squeeze Barrels (Pack of 6)

by Plochman's

Plochman's Flavored Yellow Mustard, Chili Dog, 10.5-Ounce Squeeze Barrels (Pack of 6)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plochman's Flavored Yellow Mustard, Kickin' Chili-Style Mustard, 10.5-Ounce Squeeze Barrels (Pack of 6)!
Rachel H.
Uhrichsville, OH
Plochman's Flavored Yellow Mustard, Kickin' Chili-Style Mustard, 10.5-Ounce Squeeze Barrels (Pack of 6) uploaded by Rachel H.
Best tasting mustard I've ever tried! Other brands are a bit too tart for my taste but Plochman's definitely sends my food to a whole better level!
Amy S.
My favorite mustard. It’s hard to find in NC but remind me of my youth in Chicago. Perfect everyday yellow mustard. If you can find it TRY it!! So much better than the basic yellow mustard. I will always purchase this one. The best!!
Judi S.
Louisville, OH
Best mustard ever. It is definitely the brand I buy every time. It doesn't have anything to do with the taste, but I like the barrel packaging.
Angela D.
New Haven, IN
This is the ONLY mustard I will use. I don't like any other kind. It's the perfect mustard for anything!! It works on sandwiches, hot dogs, in potato salads on anything and in anything!!
Tiffany  J.
Goodyear, AZ
This stuff is the holy grail of mustard!!! Growing up in the Midwest it is all I’ll ever use. Period! I go out of my way to find it in Phoenix, or I order it online when we need it!

Looking for your answer?