PLNT Women's Wholefood Multi

by Plnt

PLNT Women's Wholefood Multi 120 Veggie Caps

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PLNT Women's Wholefood Multi!
Shanta H.
Louisville, KY
Got these for free for an honest review. These were great. Was looking for a all natural vitamin. Will get them again.
Eliza J.
Syracuse, NY
I love that it’s all plant based and the capsules are easy to take. However, I have a very sensitive stomach and it did cause some issues with me. My boyfriend took the men’s one and had no issues. I’d recommend it to others looking for a plant based victim at a reasonable price.
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
I love how these dont have that awful aftertaste a lot of vitamins do and that I'm getting good quality nutrients. 4 stars instead of 5 because I didnt like having to take 4 capsules a day
Say K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: CVS
It’s a good multivitamin with a good concept but the serving size is big. If pills aren’t something that you don’t mind at all this may not be the way to go.
savanna W.
Cockeysville , MD
Really helped with bloating and my digestive tract. It also helped make me feel energized and motivated
Sylvia G.
Emporia, KS
These gave me more energy after taking them but the vitamins were huge making them hard to swallow. I also really liked the glass packaging.
emily S.
Dunlap, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Whew! These. If you can get past the strong odor, then these are great. But my husband and I are trying to get pregnant and I'm already sensitive to smells. There was one morning I tried to take then but gagged instead and the water came out of my mouth and the pills went down my throat simultaneously. After using these for about two weeks I noticed my hair started breaking too after one heat use. I'm gonna try to finish the bottle cos they're way too expensive to just throw away. But definitely won't be buying just cos of the odor and lack of difference.
Deandrea N.
Enterprise, AL
Hate the capsule size and amount needed to take everyday but I do enjoy the vitamins. Trying to live a more vegan friendly lifestyle so these were a great vitamin source
Sarah A.
Columbus, OH
These are great multivitamins. They are average size, and relatively tasteless. I also love how they’re plant based!! Great vitamins!!
Sarah B.
Zanesville, OH
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
I love these vitamins. They make me feel amazing and full of energy. I would reccomebds these to all women.

Looking for your answer?