BY PLNT

Plnt Protein 12 Packets see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
I received this product free in my Influenster Revive  VoxBox to try and review. I was very glad that I did! I would have liked one give this protein powder a 4.5, but that isn't an option. The ingredients are healthy and natural. It is GMO free, gluten free, dairy and nut free. It's not overly expensive either (not free-haha-but $25 for a pound at Vitamin Shoppe). The only concern was the thickness (easily fixed by adding more liquid) and the aftertaste, which left a chalky feeling behind. Initially, I only mixed it with almond milk. So I bought some and tried blending with ice and frozen berries as well, unfortunately the same results. I will not likely purchase again, HOWEVER, I have recommended it to some friends with severe allergies. Thy have continued use.
ADRIANA B.
Doral, FL
I got a sample of this in my #revivevoxbox to test and review. I'm used to drink protein shakes, and this one has it's pros and cons. Pros: it's plant based, soy free, non gmo... And i found it very easy to digest, i usually have my shakes at 5:30 am right before i start working out at the gym, i felt good the whole time i worked out and after that, wich is great because many protein shakes tend to upset my stomach, especially when they have a "too artificial" flavor; this one wasn't too sweet, and the flavor was not too strong.
Cons: the consistency was too chalky, it doesn't taste like vanilla at all, and overall the flavor reminded me of baby food, so it is not a great flavor, i think it might be better if mixed with some fruits or yogurt.
Even though i didn't enjoy it's consistency/ flavor , this protein has been by far the easiest to digest, and this is the most important thing for me, so i would consider buying it in the future.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
I got this sample complementary in my revive voxbox.
Pro- it's healthy and low calorie, free of most things people don't like to eat. It mixes well and gets thick (almost to much so)

Cons- I can't finish it, the taste is just awful. I drink a lot of shakes like this for health reasons, but this is one I can't get down. I can't pick up a vanilla flavor at all, and with <1 gram of sugar, there is no sweetness, it's just bland and a bit chalky.
I mixed it with 8oz of cold water ( instructions say 8-12, 8 is very thick so maybe try 10)
If I tried it again I'd test it with milk to see if that helps
I'd probably not purchase this item.
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL
I received this product in my Voxbox. Let me start by saying that plant based protein don't generally taste good unless it's masked by other flavors. So, the taste is disgusting on its own. I noticed that the protein amount is also less than you'd normally find in other protein supplements. Also, the amount of sodium is a bit higher as well.
The texture was very grainy and difficult to mix in the provided shaker, I think it would work better in a blender. The scent and taste was more like baby formula. The texture was overpowering the flavor and it felt like I was drinking sand😣
Laura D.
Paoli, PA
I received this in the Revive Voxbox, and unfortunately found it to be undrinkable. The powder does not dissolve well in a stirred or shaken bottle, which leaves the drink grainy. I think if this drink were blended it may dissolve better, but likely not. I did not attempt to mix it with anything, but milk instead of water would have probably been a better fix. The idea of it is great - mix and water thrown in a blender bottle for breakfast on the go. The execution, lacking.
Amber R.
Corning, KS
got this product complimentary from influenster for review. I am a huge protein drink user, as I love to have them as recovery after workouts. I liked that this was a natural based plant protein. It did have a slightly off taste..that I have come to expect from all plant proteins. However, it was not bad, and could be easily masked with strong fruit flavor, or other things you add in to your smoothie. I was very please with the macros on this product, and it is a product that I would use in the future.
Jessica A.
I was given a sample of this in my Influenster #ReviveVoxBox and honestly it's the first and only thing I didn't particularly enjoy at all. There is absolutely NO vanilla taste and it was kind of chalky. It was reminiscent of something your doctor would prescribe you to drink.😫In hindsight, it has many healthy properties and is allergen safe. If that's what is most important to you, then def try this.👍 #summerofsmoothies
Sophia N.
San Diego, CA
This was my favorite vegan protein! I don't particularly like soy protein, so this was great! Super smooth and not chunky. I had it in my revive box box so I only had one sample. I made it in a smoothie with fruit so it was especially wonderful that way! I would consider getting this to diversify my vegan protein intake!
Sandra Z.
I usually try to stick with plant based protein powder so I was excited to get this is in my Revive Voxbox. With that said, I was disappointed in the vanilla flavor. I don't typically like Vanilla flavored protein, but this one wasn't so bad. I would be interested in trying a different flavor.
Haley M.
I received this for honest review in my #revivevoxbox. I have tried a few different proteins and, as a shake, this isn't my favorite. It has a different texture from those I usually drink, but I think it would be a great supplement for smoothies or oatmeals! I also like how sensitive it is to so many dietary needs (soy free, dairy free, gluten free, nut free) and that it is so low in sugar.
Tara S.
I'm not really a big shake drinker-and not a big vanilla fan either. Does it come in other flavors? Like chocolate?
Shari Lou S.
I received a sample in my #ReviveVoxBox and wondered if I should mix it with almond/coconut milk instead of water. Has anyone tried it yet with either one and what would you recommend? Any other suggestions?
Kaitlyn H.
Pickerington, OH
I've never tried a plant based protein before. This brand looks like it's got all the goods, but my question/concern is taste. Is this something that you have to choke back or is it yummy. I really don't want to hurl.
Tanya B.
Old Barn Road, Birmingham
How do these taste?
Athena Z.
Does this give the jitters ? Like does it have caffeine?