BY PLNT #31 in Protein Supplements

Plnt Protein 12 Packets see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Carisa P.
Arlington, TX
I received this product free in my Influenster Revive  VoxBox to try and review. I was very glad that I did! I would have liked one give this protein powder a 4.5, but that isn't an option. The ingredients are healthy and natural. It is GMO free, gluten free, dairy and nut free. It's not overly expensive either (not free-haha-but $25 for a pound at Vitamin Shoppe). The only concern was the thickness (easily fixed by adding more liquid) and the aftertaste, which left a chalky feeling behind. Initially, I only mixed it with almond milk. So I bought some and tried blending with ice and frozen berries as well, unfortunately the same results. I will not likely purchase again, HOWEVER, I have recommended it to some friends with severe allergies. Thy have continued use.
Amy H.
Bothell, WA
Admittedly I'm not a huge fan of pea protein, but I figured I'd try it since I'm on the lookout for a Shakeology replacement. This is NOT it. Tastes even worse, with an aftertaste I just couldn't shake. I tried using raspberries (i.e.: a strong flavor) to mask the Plnt protein flavor and even that didn't work!
Amber R.
Corning, KS
got this product complimentary from influenster for review. I am a huge protein drink user, as I love to have them as recovery after workouts. I liked that this was a natural based plant protein. It did have a slightly off taste..that I have come to expect from all plant proteins. However, it was not bad, and could be easily masked with strong fruit flavor, or other things you add in to your smoothie. I was very please with the macros on this product, and it is a product that I would use in the future.
Norma J.
Clearwater, FL
I received this product in my Voxbox. Let me start by saying that plant based protein don't generally taste good unless it's masked by other flavors. So, the taste is disgusting on its own. I noticed that the protein amount is also less than you'd normally find in other protein supplements. Also, the amount of sodium is a bit higher as well.
The texture was very grainy and difficult to mix in the provided shaker, I think it would work better in a blender. The scent and taste was more like baby formula. The texture was overpowering the flavor and it felt like I was drinking sandūüė£
Claire R.
Tucson, AZ
It was calky but went down fast. My fiancé likes it more than I did. It's pretty affordable for our budget. I use it every time I work out (3x a week)
Haley M.
I received this for honest review in my #revivevoxbox. I have tried a few different proteins and, as a shake, this isn't my favorite. It has a different texture from those I usually drink, but I think it would be a great supplement for smoothies or oatmeals! I also like how sensitive it is to so many dietary needs (soy free, dairy free, gluten free, nut free) and that it is so low in sugar.
Mary B.
The texture and taste of this was terrible. I couldn't even drink it. I don't know why but it smells like play doh and that's just not okay with me. Wasn't a fan of this product but that could just be me.
Frances R.
I'll be the first one to say that ta nice to see a plant protein powder that is: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Soy Free and Nut Free. With that said, I could not get past the gritty taste. Will try mixing in with stronger fruits to see if taste improves.
Nicole M.
Steelton, PA
Just received this in my Vox Box. Have never really tried protein shakes before. I can def taste the vanilla. But it smells a little like play doh and it makes it taste like that smell. I think I'm just not a protein shake person
Stacey B.
Lucedale, MS
Received in my #ReviveVoxBox and I'm looking forward to trying it! Complimentary of #influenster for my review!
Tara S.
I'm not really a big shake drinker-and not a big vanilla fan either. Does it come in other flavors? Like chocolate?
Shari Lou S.
I received a sample in my #ReviveVoxBox and wondered if I should mix it with almond/coconut milk instead of water. Has anyone tried it yet with either one and what would you recommend? Any other suggestions?
Kaitlyn H.
Pickerington, OH
I've never tried a plant based protein before. This brand looks like it's got all the goods, but my question/concern is taste. Is this something that you have to choke back or is it yummy. I really don't want to hurl.
Athena Z.
Does this give the jitters ? Like does it have caffeine?
Tanya B.