Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder

by Plnt

Welcome to the world of plnt®: an array of earth-friendly products including herbs, supplements, vitamins, multis, and whole foods independently tested to ensure purity, potency, and consistent quality. The plnt line of products is dairy-free, with ingredients sourced in nature. That's why we leave out the "a" in plnt, to represent the absence of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, or sweeteners. The result is nutrition that you can believe in.

• Superfood
  • Nitric Oxide
  • Circulation and Blood Pressure Support
  • Natural Energy and Stamina

I have received it complimentary from Vitamin Shoppe to try and love it, so my husband. We take it every morning with our oatmeal and it taste delicious
Start your review of Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Kerri I.
Was excited to try my free beet root powder by #plnt. I made the beet latte as suggested in the pamphlet. Eh, not super impressed. I think I will try mixing it into my smoothie next time. The powder was difficult to dissolve in milk.
San Marcos, CA
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Tegan M.
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Tegan M.
Not too bad! Was a little skeptical at first.. I like beets sometimes but this doesn’t really taste like it. Not something I would have ever tried on my own but I received it for an honest review and I’m glad I did!
Pasadena, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Christine H.
I seriously do not like beets, but this had a smooth, yummy flavor that wasn’t too overbearing. Beets are really good for you and can combat a myriad of diseases and ailments, so I definitely feel it working! J already feel more energized!
Modesto, CA
I love this as an added booster to my shakes and smoothies. It’s barely detectable taste wise. I try and use it once a day in one of my drinks. I love how easy it is to add into almost anything. Definitely recommend! I received this complimentary for testing and I love it.
Orem, UT
A little beet goes a long way! I enjoy mixing mine with banana, milk, and frozen berries. I haven't noticed if it really gives me more energy but it makes me feel healthier, even if it is a placebo effect. I'm excited to try a few other recipes like overnight oats.
Tallahassee, FL
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Caroline S.
Love the beetroot powder in my morning protein bowl. It gives me energy and it doesn’t taste awful! I was afraid I wouldn’t like it bc I don’t like the taste of beets, but I couldn’t even taste the beets.
Scott Afb, IL
Organic Beet Root Powder is a great earth-friendly product that helps support circulation and blood pressure with natural energy. I would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to live a healthier life! I received this item free for testing purposes!
Mckinney, TX
This product was given to me free for testing purposes and I am so glad. I used this in my oatmeal and it really has made me feel like my blood is flowing so much better for circulation. I will continue to use and buy this product.
Oakland, CA
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Lisa H.
I received this from the vitamin shoppe. I’m not a fan of beets so I was skeptical at first but you can’t really taste it when it’s blended into a smoothie. And a little goes a long way.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I gave this product a solid try, but to be honest.. it did not deliver for me. I was surprised in the fact that it did not have a super distinct flavor, so it tasted okay! But after about almost a month I noticed no true benefit from this product. L.