Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder

by Plnt

Welcome to the world of plnt®: an array of earth-friendly products including herbs, supplements, vitamins, multis, and whole foods independently tested to ensure purity, potency, and consistent quality. The plnt line of products is dairy-free, with ingredients sourced in nature. That's why we leave out the "a" in plnt, to represent the absence of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, or sweeteners. The result is nutrition that you can believe in.

• Superfood
  • Nitric Oxide
  • Circulation and Blood Pressure Support
  • Natural Energy and Stamina

I have received it complimentary from Vitamin Shoppe to try and love it, so my husband. We take it every morning with our oatmeal and it taste delicious
Start your review of Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder!
How would you rate this product?
St Petersburg, FL
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Elizabeth O.
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Elizabeth O.
I received a sample of this Plnt Organic Beetroot from @Influenster in my first Voxbox, complimentary, of VitaminShoppe. This was my favorite sample in the box and I liked it’s earthiness mixed with the sweetness of the strawberries in my smoothie. A little goes a long way. I will definitely use this product again in the future.
Davenport, FL
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Brianna C.
I absolutely recommended this product! I typically use other additives for my smoothies to make them taste more natural. However after adding the Beet Root power to my smoothie, It made it taste incredible! It is a very earthy flavor which I love. I highly recommend this product for anyone trying to easily switch to a heather eating regimen.
Wadsworth, OH
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Erica G.
Honestly, I was skeptical when I got this complimentary to test out... beets aren’t my favorite thing, so I wasn’t sure how it would taste. I tried it in my smoothie and hardly noticed a difference in taste which was exciting! Then I tried the latte recipe that was provided and expected to hate it, but with a little of the plnt stevia added to it and some cinnamon, the latte was surprisingly good! Not something I’d have everyday, but not nearly as bad as I expected!
Aurora, IL
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Chitra S.
This is in a powder format that is almost tasteless and so can be added to any drink. A small spoon is included and all you have to do is add 1 scoop of it to your favorite drink and drink daily. I usually add this to my protein drink or my freshly squeezed juice and I’ve used it all up already (3 weeks now) Even though I don’t see a huge difference, I do feel energized and more focused. Bottom line, I do recommend it.
Killeen, TX
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Amor D.
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Amor D.
Taste like Strawberry milk for all my 90s kids. I was impressed that it tasted so much like beets. I am usually skeptical when it comes to powder products as they never truly compare to the original flavor can’t wait to try it in a shake.
Bluffdale , UT
I enjoy all the amazing benefits of the beet root which is an amazing super food. Having it in powder form makes using it supper easy, which was my favorite part about this product. Before having this product I was never able to put the right about of need root in the drinks but the brand comes with a cute scoop which makes is easier to measure. I’m so happy that [user:influenster.eats] gave me this opportunity to [user:vitaminshoppe] #plntbrand.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Gina F.
I like root supplements. They add a nice balance to my smoothies. I tried the recipe included in the influenster box and it was pretty but a bit too rooty for my taste as a latte. I do enjoy just a bit of this in my smoothies and protein shakes.
South Orange , NJ
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Nina |.
Loved the taste of this powder in warm vanilla almond milk. I used it to make a warm milk drink before bed along with the stevia and ashwagandha from the same plnt line. It was delicious! l plan to try with smoothies soon. I would recommend this product. I did receive this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Karri L.
So good!!! I used to use raw beets in my smoothies but it takes sooo long to clean, chop, and blend it. I got this from vitaminshoppe and one scoop is so perfect! Same great taste and no work required at all! Best day ever 😭💖
Delano, CA
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Steph B.
Plnt Organic Beet Root Powder uploaded by Steph B.
I love it since day one i use it in almost any drink my favorite it in my starbucks strawberry acai refresher with pineapple infusion. There's really no need to improve i love it and found it effective i drank before my runs and i felt great. I would recomend