Plnt Liquid Ashwagandha - 500 MG (2 Fluid Ounces)

Welcome to the world of plnt®: an array of earth-friendly herbs, supplements and whole foods independently tested to ensure purity, potency and consistent quality. The plnt line of products is gluten-free and dairy-free, with ingredients sourced in nature. That's why we leave out the "a" in plnt, to represent the absence of artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners. The result is nutrition that you can believe in.

Liquid Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)

Supports Energy
Supports Vitality
Stress Management
Gluten Free

I've looking online on how to take this and the only thing I found was putting it under your tongue? I tried that and it burned like crazy! Dont know if that was a smart move. Ideas??
Start your review of Plnt Liquid Ashwagandha - 500 MG (2 Fluid Ounces)!
How would you rate this product?
St Petersburg, FL
Plnt Liquid Ashwagandha - 500 MG (2 Fluid Ounces) uploaded by Elizabeth O.
I’ve only used my sample once so far but I don’t notice a big boost initially. It’s kind of bitter and has a sickly-sweet taste that is masked well by the smoothie, but on its own would be tough to get down. I’m curious if the affects will be felt with continued use.
Grovetown, GA
Plnt Liquid Ashwagandha - 500 MG (2 Fluid Ounces) uploaded by Anna E.
Received this as a testing freebie in a voxbox, which was fun since it's not something I'd normally try. Easy to use and came with fun drink recipes. It's tasteless mixed in with beverages and has some wonderful health benefits! Looking forward to using over a longer period of time to see if it helps improve energy! Plnt Liquid Ashwagandha - 500 MG (2 Fluid Ounces)
Davenport, FL
Plnt Liquid Ashwagandha - 500 MG (2 Fluid Ounces) uploaded by Brianna C.
Delicious and healthy additive to your meals! Added this to my scramble eggs and it brought out a delicious earthy flavor to my eggs that made it taste 10x better! I did notice a district flavor but I did notice more depth in my food. A must buy for sure!
Addison, TX
Plnt Liquid Ashwagandha - 500 MG (2 Fluid Ounces) uploaded by Bere H.
I received a bottle of Plnt Liquid Ashwagandha - 500 MG (2 Fluid Ounces) for free for testing purposes. It’s my third day trying it on a consistent basis. I have noticed improvement in my stress handling and sleep, i haven’t experienced any counter effects or drowsiness. The only thing I dislike is it’s strong smell and taste.
Modesto, CA
Plnt Liquid Ashwagandha - 500 MG (2 Fluid Ounces) uploaded by Rebecca S.
I actually love this, it’s super easy to add to any drink including water! It is very strong smelling but taste wise, not bad at all. I love to drink it right before work so I’m ready for the stresses of work throughout my shift! I received this complimentary for testing and I definitely recommend it!
Orem, UT
This was so disgusting. I tried everything to mask the flavor but to no avail. When you open the bottle you are greeted by a strong wheat smell. Maybe beer loves would like it? I really wanted to like it because the benefits it flaunts sound awesome (more energy?! Okay!) But I can't get past the taste and the slight burning sensation. Props to everyone who can!
Hillsboro, OR
Love this stuff! I was concerned how it might taste but I was pleasantly surprised. I’ve been mixing it in with my morning coffee for a little added boost of energy and help my stress levels throughout the day! Was able to receive this for free testing which makes it all the better! Definitely would recommend this and will be buying some when mine runs out.
Scott Afb, IL
Liquid Ashwagandha is a great earth-friendly product that helps your body adapt to stressful situations. Also supports energy and vitality. I would recommend this product to anyone who is trying to live a healthier life! Great for moms of little ones because life can be a little crazy! I received this item for free for testing purposes!
Provo, UT
This product has given me free for testing purposes. I did not understand how I should use it but researching it is placed a little under the tongue but I prefer to add a few drops to my tea before going to sleep. I suffer from anxiety at night and this helps me to relax.
Wadsworth, OH
I received this product complimentary to test out and it was a perfect addition to my daily smoothie/shake! It didn’t have an effect on the taste and I noticed the benefits right away! Highly recommend! :)