BY VITAMIN SHOPPE #42 in Protein Supplements

Why Choose Vitamin Shoppe Plnt Protein?

Welcome to the world of plnt™: an array of earth-friendly herbs, supplements and whole foods. At

our root, our products are made with some of earth's finest natural ingredients and whole foods.

That's why we leave out the "a"  in plnt, to represent the absence of artificial additives and

ingredients. With no synthetic preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners, our supplements are

formulated the way Mother Nature intended.

 Non-GMO

 Raw protein blend

 Easy to digest

 Free of common food allergies

 Gluten Free

• Looking for a good protein powder how is this one? Is it clumpy? ...9 Answers
  • I am really starting to try to get more fit. I've been doing lots...8 Answers
Mary O.
McCleary, WA
I love protein powder, and it's a great way for me to add some more protein into my diet. I'm chronically ill, and so any added protein is always good. I normally purchase the chocolate flavor for myself, but the vanilla was a nice change! It tasted great, and not chalky at all. I've tried some protein powders, and they did not have a good taste at all. Very smooth, great flavor. Would definitely purchase!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love a protein shake after my morning workout but this one was terrible. It’s extremely dusty when you empty the packet and the flavor is not even close to anything that resembles vanilla. I’m glad I only bought one packet. The ingredients looked good and the nutritional value would have been good if I had been able to drink it but I just couldn’t handle this one.
Sabrine Natasche L.
Rockville, MD
This protein powder was delicious. It has a good bit of fiber, and the calories are okay. However, it does have a little more carbs and sugar than I ideally like for protein powders, so that's a bit of a downside for me. I would still have some once in a while, I loved the taste!
Brittany V.
Stephenville, TX
This wasn’t bad but it wasn’t my favorite. I was hoping for more flavor but if you mix it in a smoothie it wouldn’t taste bad. The texture was a bit too gritty as well even with a shaker. I have not checked the price out in a while so I can’t tell you if it is priced well.
Natasha F.
I did enjoy getting the opportunity to try this product. The taste test was very interesting. It had a very nice flavor, but was overall too sweet for my particular taste. I don't believe I will purchase this particular product, but I am interested in trying other products from this brand.
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
This has an aftertaste (to me). One that made me want to immediately brush my teeth. Which I did. I'm sure it gave me copious amounts of protein and I had no need to get a steak after my workout, but it's just not a fav for me.
Karen P.
Auburn, WA
Love it ! I have been on a protein kick for awhile now ! It’s hard finding one that you actually like but this one is liked ! I have been wanting to order it but have to wait to clear out some of the others that weren’t so good excited to have this back soon !
Alexis W.
Valdosta, GA
This is a fantastic protein, I absolutely love it. What is there to say about really, its a great protein, and its got a great macro break down (of course being an isolate it would). My only complaint really is the price, and that isn't even that bad. Chocolate and Chocolate Peanut Butter are fantastic flavors and mix very easily both in milk and water. Vanilla is a little different though, for some reason it clumps up much more than the others, the actual powder is also sort of strange seeming to be more moist, and its actual flavor isn't bad but definitely not as good as chocolate.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
This stuff tastes pretty good. I use this with some boysenberries and bananas and coconut milk and I have an amazing smoothie. Great for those who don’t want all sorts of fillers and nonsense in their protein powder.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
I wasn't into this at all. It was just really gross for some reason. I almost wonder if the product was bad. I put it in the blender with ice, almond milk, MCT oil, and a banana. I took one sip and dumped the whole thing down the drain. Bummer.
Phuong T.
Can anyone tell me what its benefits r?
Shylena H.
Glendale, AZ
I am sorta iffy on trying a different powder flavor than I am used to. What's the best way to prepare this one?
Catie M.
Geneva, NY
I received this in the Revive Voxbox and wasn't a fan of it in a shake. Has anyone tried making recipes using protein powder?
Crystal W.
Spring, TX
Would this be okay to have while pregnant? What about the flavor, does it taste good?
Sarah W.
Greeley, CO
Can you have this if you nurse??