BY VITAMIN SHOPPE #55 in Protein Supplements

Why Choose Vitamin Shoppe Plnt Protein?

Welcome to the world of plnt™: an array of earth-friendly herbs, supplements and whole foods. At

our root, our products are made with some of earth's finest natural ingredients and whole foods.

That's why we leave out the "a"  in plnt, to represent the absence of artificial additives and

ingredients. With no synthetic preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners, our supplements are

formulated the way Mother Nature intended.

 Non-GMO

 Raw protein blend

 Easy to digest

 Free of common food allergies

 Gluten Free

• Looking for a good protein powder how is this one? Is it ...9 Answers
  • I am really starting to try to get more fit. I've been do...8 Answers
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love a protein shake after my morning workout but this one was terrible. It’s extremely dusty when you empty the packet and the flavor is not even close to anything that resembles vanilla. I’m glad I only bought one packet. The ingredients looked good and the nutritional value would have been good if I had been able to drink it but I just couldn’t handle this one.
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
This wasn’t bad but it wasn’t my favorite. I was hoping for more flavor but if you mix it in a smoothie it wouldn’t taste bad. The texture was a bit too gritty as well even with a shaker. I have not checked the price out in a while so I can’t tell you if it is priced well.
Nat F.
I did enjoy getting the opportunity to try this product. The taste test was very interesting. It had a very nice flavor, but was overall too sweet for my particular taste. I don't believe I will purchase this particular product, but I am interested in trying other products from this brand.
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
This has an aftertaste (to me). One that made me want to immediately brush my teeth. Which I did. I'm sure it gave me copious amounts of protein and I had no need to get a steak after my workout, but it's just not a fav for me.
Karen P.
Auburn, WA
Love it ! I have been on a protein kick for awhile now ! It’s hard finding one that you actually like but this one is liked ! I have been wanting to order it but have to wait to clear out some of the others that weren’t so good excited to have this back soon !
Jessii N.
Reisterstown, MD
This didn’t too much for me. I didn’t notice a difference and the taste was kind of bad. It’s probably because it’s all natural and organic but I wouldn’t really recommend it. You would be drinking this for fun basically
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
This stuff tastes pretty good. I use this with some boysenberries and bananas and coconut milk and I have an amazing smoothie. Great for those who don’t want all sorts of fillers and nonsense in their protein powder.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I received this product in a past VoxBox for free to try. The flavor and effects of the powder were great, but it left a bit of a gritty texture behind. It did not mix well overall. I loved everything else about it.
Sabrine W.
Rockville, MD
This protein powder was delicious. It has a good bit of fiber, and the calories are okay. However, it does have a little more carbs and sugar than I ideally like for protein powders, so that's a bit of a downside for me. I would still have some once in a while, I loved the taste!
Suzanne N.
Raleigh, NC
I wasn’t a fan of this. I’ve never had another pea protein so perhaps it’s how they all are, but I found this to be quite chalky. I didn’t blend this into a smoothie but drank it mixed with water as I typically do with protein powders so perhaps it would be better that way.
Phuong T.
Can anyone tell me what its benefits r?
Shylena H.
Glendale , AZ
I am sorta iffy on trying a different powder flavor than I am used to. What's the best way to prepare this one?
Catie M.
Geneva, NY
I received this in the Revive Voxbox and wasn't a fan of it in a shake. Has anyone tried making recipes using protein powder?
Crystal W.
Spring, TX
Would this be okay to have while pregnant? What about the flavor, does it taste good?
Sarah W.
Greeley , CO
Can you have this if you nurse??