BY VITAMIN SHOPPE #22 in Protein Supplements

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Why Choose Vitamin Shoppe Plnt Protein?

Welcome to the world of plnt™: an array of earth-friendly herbs, supplements and whole foods. At

our root, our products are made with some of earth's finest natural ingredients and whole foods.

That's why we leave out the "a"  in plnt, to represent the absence of artificial additives and

ingredients. With no synthetic preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners, our supplements are

formulated the way Mother Nature intended.

 Non-GMO

 Raw protein blend

 Easy to digest

 Free of common food allergies

 Gluten Free

• I am really starting to try to get more fit. I've been do...8 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
I love a protein shake after my morning workout but this one was terrible. It’s extremely dusty when you empty the packet and the flavor is not even close to anything that resembles vanilla. I’m glad I only bought one packet. The ingredients looked good and the nutritional value would have been good if I had been able to drink it but I just couldn’t handle this one.
beverly s.
tasted great! it mixed well in a shake, and i loved this with coconut water and a banana . i do typically use whey protein, and this was a great substitute. i did feel like it was super thick? which is .... i mean its protein powder. i just.. feel like it was overly thick. but id definitely purchase again.
Christina B.
This protein power was amazing! It was sweet, but not too sweet and smelled delicious! It is definitely something that i will be keeping in my healthy food rotation especially after a work out! Added a banana for more viatmins and the flavor was absolutely fantastic
Brittany V.
Red Oak, TX
This wasn’t bad but it wasn’t my favorite. I was hoping for more flavor but if you mix it in a smoothie it wouldn’t taste bad. The texture was a bit too gritty as well even with a shaker. I have not checked the price out in a while so I can’t tell you if it is priced well.
Jen K.
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't love or hate this protein powder but it was quite chalky and didn't exactly blend too well unless I was doing something wrong but it did the job it needed to do to get through my workout at the time so it was nice to try to see how well I would like it.
Nat F.
I did enjoy getting the opportunity to try this product. The taste test was very interesting. It had a very nice flavor, but was overall too sweet for my particular taste. I don't believe I will purchase this particular product, but I am interested in trying other products from this brand.
Tawny K.
Tucson, AZ
This has an aftertaste (to me). One that made me want to immediately brush my teeth. Which I did. I'm sure it gave me copious amounts of protein and I had no need to get a steak after my workout, but it's just not a fav for me.
Karen P.
Auburn, WA
Love it ! I have been on a protein kick for awhile now ! It’s hard finding one that you actually like but this one is liked ! I have been wanting to order it but have to wait to clear out some of the others that weren’t so good excited to have this back soon !
Aaliyah R.
I could not get over the taste. I could taste vanilla, but I did not enjoy it. My friend did though, he bought some and said it was decently priced. Just mix it and go. I say try it at least once because you may like it.
Jessii N.
Reisterstown, MD
This didn’t too much for me. I didn’t notice a difference and the taste was kind of bad. It’s probably because it’s all natural and organic but I wouldn’t really recommend it. You would be drinking this for fun basically
Phuong T.
Can anyone tell me what its benefits r?
Shylena H.
Glendale , AZ
I am sorta iffy on trying a different powder flavor than I am used to. What's the best way to prepare this one?
Catie M.
Geneva, NY
I received this in the Revive Voxbox and wasn't a fan of it in a shake. Has anyone tried making recipes using protein powder?
Crystal W.
Spring, TX
Would this be okay to have while pregnant? What about the flavor, does it taste good?
Sarah W.
Greeley , CO
Can you have this if you nurse??

back