BY PLINK

Quick & Easy To Use ~ Washes Away Foul Odors ~ Freshens Your Whole Kitchen. Plink® is an effective, economical way to freshen your disposer and keep it odor free. Plink is safe for all disposers and pipes. For best results... "Plink your sink" at least twice a week. Contains 10 Treatments. see more...

Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
It's a nice lemon smell but as other reviews stated it doesn't last long at all. For me personally it doesn't last 10 minutes, literally, and after I use it I only noticed the smell by the sink, not anywhere else in my kitchen as the product claims. I like the idea of these, I just wish it actually worked well/ long lasting. To me it's not worth the money
Jaime E.
Oklahoma City, OK
So, I didn't start purchasing Plink! Until I moved into my apartment 5 years ago.  One day I came home from work, and there was a smell.  I took out the trash, next day still there.   So I talked to my sister.  She said "You have a garbage disposal, buy this stuff."  Alright then. I purchased it, and amazingly the smell went away.  I signed up for subscribe and save on Amazon for these as well,   Even now, owning my home, I can tell if I don't use these as often as I should.  When I do though, it makes a world of difference!
Shayla F.
Pikesville, MD
Brought these today and so far so good. I did see another brand that was 1.98 for two but these were around 3 dollars for more so I brought this. That probably would have lasted longer just assuming from price but I seen these before. I see from other reviews that these don't last long so I guess I'll try the other brand next
Bri C.
Virginia Beach, VA
Temporarily removes odors. In order to be effective, I think you would have to plink at least three times a week. It can be pricey if you are plinking often. I usually can only find it at Walmart, Target and Bed, Bath and Beyond; however, I'm still searching for a more effective method of cleaning the disposal.
Emily O.
Madison, AL
These are pretty cool disposal cleaners. The scent is lemony and strong. I wish it lasted longer! It's also a little pricey for me. I usually end up just throwing half of a real lemon down to deodorize my disposal instead.
Jamie W.
Highland Park, IL
I live for these! The only thing better is using a real lemon in the disposal; however, with these, you don't need to have lemons lying around AND they refresh with hot water! Amazing! I buy them in lemon, orange and I've tried the lavender (not my favorite for the kitchen). They are great for 1x/week!
Rheannon f.
Quinlan, TX
I bought these on a whim because i was having an odor issue with my disposal, id never seen or heard of them but it was more affordable than the other things the store had. I used them and they work great!!!! They have a wonderful smell and no more disposal odor!!! Definably worth the buy!
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I use the garbage disposal lots of times daily and this product works magic . I love the lemon scent , It really is amazing . All you have to do is drop one of this bad boys and it will start smelling amazing in seconds
jacie b.
Paragould, AR
I didn't think these things would actually work, I finally purchased them as i was checking out i think they were a little over three dollars and i didn't see the point when i could just pour bleach, but they actually work better than bleach and smell a whole lot better.
Gabrielle O.
Dewitt, MI
I was a skeptic how does something so tiny kill germs and smell of my garbage disposal. Who knows but it does. I have a cat so my disposal often gets caned cat food left overs down it, and that can smell. One Plink ball and smell is gone, I am amazed.
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
Ive seen these several times at the store but have hesitated in buying them. how well do they work?
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
How often does this product have to be used? and as far as effectiveness, does it really work?
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
How often does this product have to be used?
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these come in different scents and colors?

back