BY PLEXUS

• Does this work?6 Answers
  • A friend suggested this but I'm skeptical. Someone who ha...5 Answers
Tessa C.
Evansville, IN
This is the original Slim. It's not available anymore, but it was amazing. It tastes like a cherry Tootsie Pop! This product has helped relieve symptoms of countless issues. There have been two new ones released since, SlimXOS and SlimHC. XOS is full of pre- and probiotics, ensuring healthy gut maintenance. HC helps with hunger control without any of the negative side effects like jitteriness. It tastes like fruity pebbles!
Joy P.
Lexington, SC
I gave this a try because I received it as a free sample. I heard such rave reviews about how it helps with weight-loss. Based on the sample I tried, it tasted pretty good to be a weight-loss supplement. But, I began having chest tightness and feeling anxious after using it. Also, once I checked the price out, it was too expensive for me, being that I'm a single mother of 3 children. The women who allowed me to try the samples were very sweet and informative though, but the best part of my experience with it was the customer service that I had from the consultants.
Brooke S.
Conroe
Plexus... Let me just say this stuff is AMAZING! It has helped me be successful with weight loss and just all around becoming healthier. It boosts your metabolism, curbs your appetite, helps with sugar cravings, regulates your blood sugar levels, and has helped me with sleep and feeling more energetic! This is most definitely not a scammer like people think. I just recently got back on it and am so excited to change my lifestyle again!
Ashleigh J.
Benton, AR
This stuff not only tastes good but it gives your body the energy it needs without drinking coffee. I was able to go without coffee for 3 months straight when I drank a stick of this stuff daily. Oh yeah I also lost weight too. About 15 pounds.
Amanda A.
I LOVE my pink drink! I love that I’ve helped people get healthier and lose some weight as well by recommending this product. It’s well worth the money. I’m an ambassador and stand behind these products.
Haley P.
Howey in the Hills
Plexus Slim has been THE greatest drink I’ve ever tried! The natural, clean energy it gave me helped curve my sugar craving, balanced my blood sugar and enhanced my mood! I no longer suffer with migraines, acne, or sleepless nights! I can’t say enough great things about it! I highly recommend this drink to anyone and everyone! You will not regret it!😊
Holly C.
I wasn’t complete disappointed with this product but it didn’t have the effect that I had hoped and seen on lots of reviews. I lost some weight but I think it’s probably due to a change in activity. It is pretty expensive. But I think it’s worth a try if you can afford it. Maybe it works better for some people that others.
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
I absolutely love this product. I have been taking the Triplex Combo for almost 4 months now and y'all, it has CHANGED MY LIFE. I sleep better, no longer bloat, eat less, and have lost weight! It's so worth the money to get your health in check!!
Nikki M.
Fargo, ND
The triplex combo does it all! It will get your body healthy, by resetting it! Detoxifying and cleansing at the cellular level. Every day taking this is a newer better working version yourself. Helps with bloat, trapped toxins 💩 (8-12lbs), aids in weight loss. By burning only fat! Not muscle! Regulates your blood sugar levels (google it!) and gives you an all natural all day energy! I absolutely LOVE my Plexus products and while this is a staple product for "weight loss" I continue to take it even after hitting my goal weight (I've lost over 60 pounds) the health benefits from the pink drink alone is why I will always take this! Less anxious feeling, I'm so much happier while my confidence is through the roof with my my new body! I recommend this to anyone & everyone!
Huyen T.
This little pink drink is worth a try in my opinion. I've been taking it as instructed by my Plexus rep- who was a friend of mine in high school- and at first it was absolutely horrible.I was bloated, crampy, and so uncomfortable all day for the first week I used it. I kind of knew this would happen since my diet before starting the program was horrible as well. After the first week, I started taking this with the Probio-5 and Biocleanse.This made my symptoms even worse, so I spoke to my rep and she told me that what I was feeling was a result of my body detoxing. She told me to keep at it and it will get better as I'm further into my detox. Anddd she was right!Three weeks in and I feel awesome. I drink this before my breakfast/lunch to help reduce my appetite and help me get through the morning. The Probiotic and Biocleanse have helped me stay regular and reduced my daily bloating. I'm pretty happy with it.But here's the thing: I feel like if you were trying to lose weight quickly, this isn't for you. This is a great addition to starting a lifestyle change and will really benefit you if you pair it with exercise and a balanced diet. I think a lot of people struggle and think this doesn't work because they're looking for a quick fix. Sooo, if you're looking for a system that flushes you out and helps boost your energy in the long run, then this is for you. If you are looking to drop 10 pounds in a week with no work put in, stay away.Personally, I give this a thumbs up and would recommend it to my friends and family. The beginning sucked a lot, but in the long term it's working well for my body.
Stacey D.
Twin Falls, ID
I do not like flavored water at all!!! How is the taste of this? Is it super sweet?
Laura Beth C.
Owensboro, KY
I have heard about this product and think I want to try it. I know it helps with health issued and also can aide in losing weight. I just started the gym this past month and want to try Plexus along with it. Curious is it worth the price???
Kara C.
Bowling Green, KY
I've heard about this product and I am really interested I it but I don't really know what all it is supposed to do for you.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I want to try this product but I feel like the price is way too outrageous for it. I heard that you can get a 7 day trial free, is that true? How can I get it free? Just to try. I heard a lot of stories about how people didn't like it. And many about how they like it. I want to try for myself.
Tishri L.