Plexus Slim

I really want to cut back on a lot of food and plus loose weight would this really work? How fast did you all see results?
Plexus Slim ? How long did you use this before you noticed results?
Is this product a subscription? How do you take the products each day?
Start your review of Plexus Slim!
How would you rate this product?
Kaylan C.
Spring, TX
The products are HANDS DOWN the BEST! I have seen other people comment with bad reviews. What they dont understand is that Plexus is not a quick weight loss product. These products are made to change your overall health. You have to give them time to work in your body. The Tri-Plex combo is the most popular and the best! The Plexus slim (pink drink) helps balance your blood sugar and suppress your appetitate. The probio 5 is a probiotic but has a anti fungul. the bio cleanse is not like any other cleanse. It is gentle enough to take and be able to go to work. DOnt worry about having to sit on the toilet all day!
Emily B.
New Hudson, MI
Plexus Slim, along with the Plexus probiotic and magnesium helped me get off of the acid reflux medicine that I had been taking for over 5 years.  I used to wake up bloated and uncomfortable every morning and ever since taking these three products together I have not struggled with reflux or bloating.
Katie G.
Jacksonville, FL
This product that’s pictured is the old formula. It was good taste wise, but took forever to shake in a bottle of water! Like 10mins for it to completely dissolve!! Anyway. The new formula has XOS in it which is a prebiotic that helps feed the probiotics to help balance your gut. Over 80% of your immune system is in your gut. Plus the new taste is 100% better than the original!! And shakes up or stirs up in ice water in like 20 seconds!! Way less time than the original one! I love it and drink it everyday!! Helps in SO many different ways! I love it!! I LOVE it!!
Yvonne M.
Shelburne Fls, MA
Anyone who sells this will obviously try to sell you this horrible product. It's an MLM that preys on women who are trying to raise their children and work. This is not something to look into. The products are not regulated by the FDA so who knows what you really are putting into your body.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
I just don't understand why women waste $ on this. It does little to nothing, i would guess most of its "effects" are psychological: i.e. if I'm spending $ I'm subconsciously eating less to get my $$ worth, not because the product biologically/chemically does anything. I did not feel this did anything at all ... Not to mention there are like 10calories in a pack... Unnecessary. Just eat less... A lot less. Weigh and log all your food and keep track of calories. I lost 60lb on my own in less than a year with no products to aid me for the first 6/7 months and just eating normal foods and following a low carb diet while monitoring my calorie intake. I added in using a tony little gazelle for an hour a day. When i hit a plateau and had a difficult time getting under 120, i took FastinXR. Don't let these companies make you think you need to buy stuff to loose weight. You need to buy less stuff- less FOOD to lose weight. And i bet the good reviews are all from women SELLING this too. :(
Nikki M.
Winfield, KS
Plexus Slim uploaded by Nikki M.
The triplex combo does it all! It will get your body healthy, by resetting it! Detoxifying and cleansing at the cellular level. Every day taking this is a newer better working version yourself. Helps with bloat, trapped toxins 💩 (8-12lbs), aids in weight loss. By burning only fat! Not muscle! Regulates your blood sugar levels (google it!) and gives you an all natural all day energy! I absolutely LOVE my Plexus products and while this is a staple product for "weight loss" I continue to take it even after hitting my goal weight (I've lost over 60 pounds) the health benefits from the pink drink alone is why I will always take this! Less anxious feeling, I'm so much happier while my confidence is through the roof with my my new body! I recommend this to anyone & everyone!
Katie Z.
Accomac, VA
Plexus Slim uploaded by Katie Z.
I cannot say enough how much I love Plexus Slim! It is so convenient and tastes great, and I've been able to stop relying on caffeine to get me through the day. That's really the main reason I started using Plexus Slim, but it's helped MANY aspects of my health and has made me feel incredible inside and out, not to mention the fact that I've lost 12 lbs so far!
monica S.
Pulaski, PA
Plexus Slim uploaded by monica S.
I have been on Plexus triplex for 3 years I am off 9 medications, down 30 lbs, I have more energy, My digestive system is on track daily, I sleep better without meds, I crave healthier foods. Plexus has changed my life completely.
Jaime A.
lubbock, TX
Plexus slim along with Biocleanse and Pro bio 5 that I take daily, s changing my life. I struggled with exhaustion from my fatigue every day because of my thyroid issue, not anymore. It has also lessened my sugar craving don't eat sweet hardly anymore. I still do on occasion but very rare and not the amount that I did. I could eat one cookie and be good. I don't drink pop anymore, only water and tea, occasionally. and sometimes a Gatorade or two. MY gut is getting healthy too by the gut health products. Which my seasonal allergies are not as bad. I also like that there is a 60-day money back guarantee, if it does nothing for you.
Lee T.
New Iberia, LA
Plexus Slim uploaded by Lee T.
It's a nice product to help you lose weight along with diet and exercise I've lost 5lbs in 5 day's don't use water for this cause it don't taste good in water try milk or if you love coffee it's great in that too I rather put it in my morning coffee if you need to lose a few lbs go for it Plexus Slim
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Beverly E.
San Diego, CA
il y a 2 ans
Plexus Slim ? How long did you use this before you noticed results?
Stefanie H. il y a un an
I saw results after about 60 days.
Seberina T.
Farmington, IL
il y a 3 ans
Faith P. il y a 3 ans
Yes I use slim among other products. 2 weeks in and I’m down 5 lbs and 4 inches gone from my hips. I am an ambassador and if you’re looking to try with a free years membership, with lowest possible pricing hit me up :)