Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum

by plexaderm

Advanced orders ship 3/23/19.Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum is a brand-new advanced formula that temporarily improves the appearance of under-eye bags, wrinkles, and crow's-feet. It bonds to the skin surface, creating a temporary tightening effect that visibly reduces the appearance of under-eye puffiness and wrinkles.This duo contains two full bottles of Rapid Reduction Serum, enough to last the average person 60 days with daily use.How do I use it: Wash and dry skin thoroughly. Slowly press down on pump to dispense a small amount of serum onto you fingertip--about half the size of a pea. Gently apply a thin layer to targeted areas, being careful to avoid contact with eyes. Allow serum to set and dry for 10 minutes for optimal results.From Plexaderm.Includes:

Has anyone in their late 60’s or early 70’s used the Plexaderm serum for under eye bags? Do you think this product works well or do you have an alternative suggestion? My mom really wants this product and I would like to gift it to her if it works!
Start your review of Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum!
Amy S.
Statesville, NC
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum uploaded by Amy S.
This product worked for me! Visibly reduced my wrinkles for a good 6 or 8 hours. It is a temporary fix. Important to follow directions carefully for best results. It is expensive but it made me feel better about myself. Thinking of ordering more. I’m glad I saved the box so I’d remember the name of it. Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum #serum #matureskin
Barbara R.
I have under eye bags and this product really works to reduce them! You only need a small amount and in a few minutes the bags are visibly reduced! It’s a pricey product, but I haven’t found anything yet that works as good! You will not be disappointed!
Melissa D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Honestly every woman that is starting to get wrinkles and has some puffy eyes this stuff is absolutely amazeballs! I kid you not it’s like you are getting a Botox shot but it’s in a face cream rather than a needle for application. My husband noticed right away without me saying anything! Literally just buy it you will be so happy you did!
Christain H.
Gastonia, NC
This product claims to reduce under-eye bags and wrinkles, while it did help a lot with the bags the wrinkles which aren't much but it didnt do anything that I can tell and I've used this product for about 4 weeks now. It's not a horrible product because it did great for the bags but not so much for the fine lines around my eyes. Maybe I just need to give it more time.
Joanne P.
Didn't like this product at all. It seemed to be working but it left a caked on residue after it dried. It wouldn't come off until I washed my face. I should have read all of the reviews on this product before buying it. Live and learn.
Natalie L.
Nolanville, TX
I'm not going to say that the product doesn't work because that would be inaccurate to say. It does work. Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS - New & Improved Packaging It tightens the skin and makes the look of wrinkles and loose skin less apparent. However, if your like me and want to were makeup over it....it's probably not the best product to use. It begins to ball up once you begin to put foundation over it and blend. So, not the best product for those of us that wear a full face everyday.
Diana S.
Chula Vista, CA
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Serum uploaded by Diana S.
My mom bought this serum and we were really impressed with the end result. In a matter of minutes the eye bags and wrinkles disappeared. The effect lasted between 5-7 hours, I really recommend it