Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS

by plexaderm

Decrease the appearance of under eye bags. Decrease the appearance of crow’s feet & wrinkles surrounding the eyes. Decrease the appearance of smile lines. Decrease the depth of forehead lines.

Decrease the appearance of under eye bags.; Decrease the appearance of crow’s feet & wrinkles surrounding the eyes.; Decrease the appearance of smile lines.; Decrease the depth of forehead lines.

Would like to try this product out please!!! #influencer
Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS ? Anyone else have amazing results? I swear I look 20 years younger with it.
Start your review of Plexaderm Rapid Reduction Cream PLUS!
Charleen H.
Green Valley
I absolutely love this product. My husband had to get his own bottle. We both look like we shouldnt already have 5 grandbabaies. This stuff reduces the wrinkles for the day.
La Teana S.
Hayward
If I could give this product 0 stars I would. What a complete waste of money and time. I bought this as a gift and it didn’t work at all! The ads are deceiving and we were so hopeful that this product would at least help a little. #disappointment
Carina S.
I’ve had fillers under my eyes before and will never do that again- I hate needles. I bought plexaderm after my fillers wore off. I use this product every morning after a shower. You have to let it set for a few minutes but that’s not a big deal. I then put on sunscreen, primer, then makeup. This product takes away puffiness and wrinkles around my eyes. I also put it around my mouth- no wrinkles. I have given this product as gifts. I will absolutely buy plexaderm again.
Suzanne C.
Santee, CA
The product works pretty well. Here are the pitfalls. The packaging is bad. I believe they have replaced it. If you move your face while it’s setting it minimizes the results. If you add a moistures over it the results can vary as well. Overall it’s pretty good stuff.
Karen M.
The commercials convinced me to try this, but they don’t discuss the drawbacks, like waiting for 10 minutes after you apply it to move your face or put on make up. It does seem to reduce bags under your eyes, though.
Brenda K.
Newbern, TN
I tried the sample special for $14.95. Although it does work you can’t wear foundation and within an hour it begins to look like dried up school glue on your face. It last for a couple of hours as long as you do not sweat or get wet. I ended up going to rest room in restaurant to wash it off because it look like I glue my face
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charleen H.