BY PLENTYOFFISH

Singles on POF exchange more than 200 million messages a week, that's more than all other online dating sites combined! With over 55 million members, POF is the world's largest dating site! Create your free POF profile today and chat, flirt, and exchange messages with local singles in your area right now, and meet someone special. Unlike other dating sites like Match.com and Eharmony, POF will help you find your soulmate for free as part of the world's largest dating community! Join the best free dating site, where over 40,000 new people join every day, far more than other dating apps like Skout, Zoosk, and OkCupid! The POF app gives you instant access to these great features: - Send and receive messages on the go for free. - Message people nearby, online, and using the POF apps in Locals. - Upload images and edit your profile. - Flirt with local users with our fun Meet Me feature. - Discover who viewed your profile. - Review your Matches. And more! POF is still free to join, and POF's best features are still free! You can send and receive messages for free, as well as upload images, and see who viewed your profile. However, you will gain access to enhanced features with an upgraded membership. POF's Upgraded Membership subscriptions are available in three month ($36.99 ), six month ($59.99), and twelve month ($89.99) plans. Please note that with all subscriptions: - Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. - Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of your current three/six/twelve month period. - Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current three/six/twelve month period for $36.99/$59.99/$89.99. - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase. - No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. You must be 18 years old to join POF. Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life. POF, PLENTYOFFISH, and PLENTY OF FISH and PLENTY OF are registered trademarks of Plentyoffish Media Inc. see more...

• Has anyone ever found true love on this site?3 Answers
  • How many successful dates have you been on through this site?6 Answers
  • I hear this is not the best site to go to for meeting people. But...5 Answers
Vanessa B.
Alexandria, VA
When I was single I met a long of interesting people this way. Many could even have been marriage material. Not sure about how the site is now. It was free back then.
Stephanie T.
Bozeman, MT
This site is free, so at times it feels as if you get what you paid for. You. Can definitely meet or talk with many people, but you have to be very careful as with anything online. Some people are honest and others are just a waste of time. I have been ghosted, catfished, attempted scammed, and you name it. This place is definitely not for the faint of heart. Be prepared for weirdness and overly vulgar offers.
Abdul B.
Concord, NC
im going to leave a 5 star rating on POF, i have had amazing luck on this site in the past and have met alot of new friends as well. one mention i would like to make is that i have met my now wife on POF and i am so thankful to have such an amazing woman in my life. Any man that wants to meet an awesome, and fun woman then out of all of the dating apps out there... POF is a good one.
This application is the reason why I'm getting out true love game. After dozens of dates, all I can see it that all people are fucked up and selfish. When I want romance, I'd rather expedite the process in some other way. One of my German friends was telling me about an app where you can pay for a date.... not hooking up is not implied. I guess it could work as something to get a flirty and excited for a while to forget all those smelly looking for true love fake fish! The app is at blog.ohlala.com
Auddy W.
This was an overall good site due to more people being on it compared to other free dating sites. Unfortunately there were a lot of more creepers/not so great people on there. On that note, it's hard to be surprised by that since it's a free site.
Darnise C.
Huntsville, AL
I like this app because it shows people in your area. The only downfall there are not many attractive people on the site. The app and site itself is really good.
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
App is pretty easy to use. lottttts of creepers on here tho. I have meet a few guys off here that turned out not to be the person they said they were.
Amy M.
Ok of a website lots of weird guys desperate. Pretty easy app to use .....................
Krystal M.
There's tons of people who aren't who they say they are and a lot are in a relationship or very creeper status. It's a great site if you are SINGLE and not looking to be in a serious relationship because a lot of people can be jokes.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I have signed up on here a few times and I may have met 1 person which I met in a public place with friends around and at the time I was a big drinker so I knew about how much i could drink and well i I know I can drink more than 2 however thankfully I was in public and my friends were there the idiot spiked my drinks thankfully my friends noticed I was too drunk of the 2 drinks and they got me home and I never replied back to him ever again
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
How many successful dates have you been on through this site?
Julie T.
Edmonton
I hear this is not the best site to go to for meeting people. But I also heard it's not bad either. Have anyone tried this site out?
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
Has anyone ever found true love on this site?
Gauri K.
Raleigh, NC
If you've tried the site, do you feel like it does a good job of finding people that match what you are looking for?