Plentils Lentil Chips - Sea Salt

by Enjoy Life

If you love light, crunchy snacks, give Enjoy Life Plentils Lentil Chips - Light Sea Salt a try! Plentils are free from wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish and shellfish. Contains no artificial ingredients, saturated fats, trans fats or cholesterol. Non-GMO Project Verified.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Plentils Lentil Chips - Sea Salt!
Amanda G.
Fairfield, CT
Obsessed with these. All of the flavors in this brand are great. It’s a guilt free snack!
Victoria D.
Kenosha, WI
Alright, Enjoy Life, I am on to you! There's no possible way these things can be THAT addicting without some shenanigans! (Yep, I'm calling you out - shenanigans.) So, spill it ... what sort of illegal concoction have you laced these with? I'm going through withdrawals if I miss eating them for a few days. For 44 years, I've never eaten a lentil outside of a hearty bowl of soup; I didn't even think they could live outside of Soupland! All of the flavors are delicious and I typically migrate towards any snack with garlic ... not with this flavor lying around! They're both crunchy yet buttery. Savory yet not too salty. Your hands don't end up coated with powder or dust or seasoning. I think you guys have done it - you have created The Perfect Snack! Your company name is perfect ... I am definitely enjoying life more whenever these are within reach. Oh look, another empty bag, time to go hunting Plentils! Plentils Lentil Chips - Sea Salt
Shelley R.
Elizabethton, TN
Plentils Lentil Chips - Sea Salt uploaded by Shelley R.
I'm obsessed with Plentils! I love that they're milk, gluten, soy and nut free! They're 40% less fat than regular potato chips and they taste amazing! I eat them alone or with hummus! Every flavor they have is awesome! Even my two year old loves them!

Looking for your answer?