BY PLEDGE

Pledge Wood Floor Finish, Clean Scent, 27 fl oz: Long lasting shine and protection see more...

Ashley H.
I always enjoy using this product on our floors. We just installed them about a year ago and needed something that really worked. We’ve tried their products and they always felt sticky when walking barefooted through the house.
chelsea a.
Cincinnati, OH
My home has unsealed hardwood floors so I have to be careful of the waxes I use. This product is the only wax I have EVER used on my floor that doesn't streak, leave a film, or stay sticky! I'm floors are absolutely gorgeous now and it was so easy anyone can do it! There's also no mixing or bucket required and it has a very light pleasant smell.
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
In order to make glitter wine bottles (see Pinterest), I used this to coat the inside of the bottle. They turned out PERFECT! :)
valeria k.
I use pledge wood floor finish at my home is long lasting and shines my floor n protect it I enjoy using the product every day.
sherrie d.
Marlborough, MA
The product worked ok for me... my wood floors are older and in rough shape..but over all I would buy again
Brooke H.
Worked pretty ok for me. Can't complain but not thrilled lol. Would probably buy it again..
Patricia B.
montreal
I really adore this wood finish. I use it after washing my floors with the pledge wood cleaner. After using this product my floors look great and are sparkling.
Brooke H.
Did anyone have great results?
sherrie d.
Marlborough, MA
Is there a product you can you in combination to give my older wood floors a better shine without making them slippery in socks?