BY PLEDGE

Pledge® With Lemon Oil Extra Moisturizing Furniture Spray.
Nourish and Condition.
Brings out wood's Natural Beauty with Lemon Oil.
No wax. No buildup.
Long lasting shine and protection!.
SC Johnson. A family company. see more...

❌Nancy Q.
usa
Purchased at: Target
I love using this pledge on my wooden dining room table...it leaves it clean and shiny! I also use it for my coffee table and all the dressers in the home. Great lemon clean smell.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth, WI
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This truly is a "classic"wood cleaner. I always had it in my house when I was growing up and I haven't broken that tradition. This particular cleaner is amazing for our dressers and dining room table. It has a nice and pleasant scent to it and I truly feel it moisturizes the wood and makes the finish look amazing! Definitely recommend. Will ALWAYS purchase.
Susan W.
Dallas
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
I use this on all of my wood surfaces. I have some pieces my great grandfather made in early 1900s and this works wonderfully to keep them shiny and moisturized. I will probably buy again but I’m shopping for another alternative.
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I have used Pledge for years and when they came out with this I was excited because of the exta moisturizer. I like the added oils into the wood pieces of mine. The dining table, the chester drawer, and the dressers. They look really nice and almost new again. I think that this is reasonably priced, as compared to other brands of similar product. I would buy this again , maybe before I buy the lemon oil one !lol.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I have a lot of wood furniture in my home and it gets pretty annoying to have to clean every other day because of dust buildup. I purchased this particular product and it honestly keeps it's luster and shine for about 2 weeks and it smells great! They should make this particular product in wipes or have them come in a 3 pack in Costco because I would definitely invest.
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
My family has used Pledge for as long as I can remember. Lemon scent has always been a favorite of mine. It smells great and it makes the furniture shine. It certainly brings dull, old furniture back to life. I do feel like it has a protectant in it that seems to last longer than other brands.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I love this furniture polish! I've tried several furniture polishes and this is the ONLY one that will make my furniture shine. It removes the dust and polishes the furniture easily and it lasts until the next time I do it. It smells great too!
Amber  B.
Gary, IN
😄 seriously...pledge is the only product I will use for dusting around my house!!
I love that it leaves no streaks and the clean smell last a very long time!!
jasmin t.
This pledge works great in my house I love the long lasting smell also very happy with this product! It is also a good value use this product in your house!
Becky L.
Dallas, Nc
I hate dusting! No really, I HATE dusting. It has always caused me to wheeze and sneeze but not with this product. Thank you pledge.