BY PLEDGE

Pledge Specialty Surfaces Furniture Spray: Cleans Cares for surfaces in need of special cleaning Safe for stainless steel, granite, marble and more Clean scent Prevents streaks and scratches see more...

• I have only used pledge for wood surfaces, how does this one work?2 Answers
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I have always used Pledge furniture and love it. I love the lemon smell and it reminds me of my childhood growing up. This product has always worked well throughout the years. It is very affordable and will always be in my cabinet. I would recommend it for everyone!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
The lemon smell can never be reproduced. It smells clean but it looks clean afterwards too. We use this all over the house, and it can clean several different types of surfaces. It is more expensive, but can be worth the price if used sparingly.
Kapi'olani M.
SURPRISE, AZ
Love this product, although i think teenagers are allergic to dusting. I just wish it controlled dust longer. I am dusting at least once to twice a week.
Arlene C.
I bought this after I have been using the regular Pledge for wood furniture. I use this on my refrigerator and it works great. The price is good too.
Samantha E.
Bloomfield, IN
Like most of the other reviews, I agree this product is absolutely amazing. The only downfall is that I can't use it on every surface!
Natasha R.
I love this for my stainless steal fridge. it works wonders. it gets everything to look so clean. wouldn't buy anything else.
Ashley B.
Franklinton , LA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I use this to clean all areas of my home! Leaves a pleasant smell and gets the job done on the first wipe! Love this
Ariel S.
Pledge cleaners, such as this one, are a necessity at home. It smells so fresh and clean and really works well.
Kate R.
This stuff is great! Can't be used on all surfaces, but does and INCREDIBLE job on the ones it can.
Maria C.
Hollywood, FL
Me encanta este producto! Mis mueble lucen brillantes y como nuevos! También usó los panitos!
Chloe V.
I have only used pledge for wood surfaces, how does this one work?